All on 4 Dental Implant Package Cost: $9,429-$10,000
(Package cost includes all expenses related to the procedure and logistics)
The All on 4 implant system is used for restoring teeth in the edentulous. The process involves placing 4 implants in the anterior maxilla which are topped with a prosthesis that has 12 to 14 teeth over it.
If their high costs in your home country are deterring you from getting them, then consider Medical Tourism Corporation for facilitating your trip for affordable and quality all-on-4 dental implants in Bangkok, Thailand.
How much will It Cost?
Our packages for all on 4 implants in Thailand are attractively priced between $9,429 and $10,000. Since our prices may vary over a period of time, we recommend that you fill our online estimate form.
Also, we can give you an accurate estimate only after receiving your dental reports or your phone-consultation with one of our dental advisers.
How Long Will It Take for Immediate Function Implants?
- Edentulous patients can have a completely new set of teeth in only 7 days.
- This includes all the phases of having the implants.
Dental Clinic Where Your All-on-4 will be done
MTC works with a highly specialized dental clinic located in downtown Bangkok to facilitate your all-on-4 implant treatment. Majority of the clients of the clinic are from Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. The clinic features are as follows:
- Membership of the European Society of Esthetic Dentistry (ESED)
- Strict sterilization and sanitation techniques in place
- Latest dental technology, such as panoramic x-rays and 3-d CAD-CAM digital technology
- Only clinic in Thailand to have ISO 9001 in-house dental lab certified by Bureau Veritas
- Dental lab features cutting-edge equipment from the USA, Switzerland, and Germany along with highly competent dental technicians
- Inhalation sedation with nitrous oxide gas also available
- Award-winning dental facility – winner of the Novasans Dental Travel Excellence Award and the 2010 whatclinic.com Customer Service Award
Who will perform Your Treatment?
Your dental surgery for all on 4 implants will be performed by foremost Thai dentists. Here is a sneak-peek into the profile of a leading implantology expert in Bangkok we work with:
- DDS from Chulalongkorn University
- Graduate diploma in clinical science – prosthodontics from Mahidol University
- Certificate and Master in Implantology from gIDE – UCLA, USA
- Head of the Dental Department at Phana Hospital in the Thai province of Amnat Charoen
- Attended numerous international conferences and seminars, such as the Dental Implant Seminar organized by Nobel Biocare in Singapore and the Nobel Biocare “Implant World Conference” held in Hong Kong in 2006
- Member of the Thai Dental Association, the Thai Dental Council, the Prosthodontics Association of Thailand, and other dental bodies in Thailand
- ADA CERP (Continuing Education Recognition Program)
- Fellowship in International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), USA
- Languages spoken – English and Thai
Why Bangkok for Your All on 4 Treatment?
- All on 4 implants here in Bangkok are priced much lower than the US costs.
- You get quality care at well-equipped dental clinics.
- Your treatment can be scheduled without any waiting time involved.
- Because of Thailand’s proximity to Australia, Australians save on airfare too.
- You get a chance to take a rejuvenating holiday in one of the most popular tourism destinations in the world.
What is Included in the Package?
- Pre- and post-ops
- Airport and hotel concierge
- Courtesy pick-up and drop services
- Hotel stay at 4 and 5 star hotels at special rates
- Doctor’s fee
- Full travel assistance
- Assistance in arranging for a tourism itinerary, if desired
- Passport and Visa expedience services
- Services of a dedicated destination manager
We accept credit cards, and also provide easy financing options.
What are All on 4 Implants?
- The All on 4 implant system is an effective restorative solution in edentulous patients, i.e. those who have no teeth at all.
- It involves placing 4 implants into the jawbone which are then topped with immediate load prosthetics for the complete arch.
- No bone grafting procedure is required for all on 4 implants.
- One major benefit of having all on 4 implants is that your entire set of teeth in the upper and/or lower jaw is replaced the same day.
- It is an effective solution for people who have suffered significant bone loss in their jaws, which prevents them from having regular implants.
You can also go in for an all on 6 implant in Bangkok.
Bangkok – A Quick Guide
- The Thai capital is served by the Suvarnabhumi International Airport (airport code: BKK) located about 19 miles from the city center.
- US, Australian, and UK citizens do not need a visa for a stay of less than 30 days in Thailand; however, they need a passport with at least 6 months’ validity.
- The period from November to February is the ideal time to visit Thailand as this period is the coolest and driest part of the year.
- Temperatures hover between 70 to 86o F during this time of the year.
- The months of September and October are marked with extremely heavy rainfall.
- Embassy/Consulate Contact Numbers for the Thai capital:
- US Embassy – 66-2-205-4049, 02-205-4049; after hours: 66-2-205-4000, 02-205-4000
- Australian Embassy – 66-2-344-6300
- British Embassy – 66-2-305-8333
- Some of the must-dos of Bangkok are:
- The Wat Arun Temple
- The Grand Palace
- The floating market at Damnoen Saduak
- Wat Pho
- The Chatuchak Weekend Market
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on All on 4 Implants in Bangkok – Thailand.