Wockhardt Hospital India is a premier multi specialty hospital which can be compared to the best hospitals in the world in terms of the technology, medical expertise, patient care, quality & more. Wockhardt is one of the favorite
destination for quality minded medical tourist coming to India. The hospital is
affiliated to Harvard Medical in the USA. This association allows Wockhardt to benefit from the know-how & experience of Harvard Medical School and its affiliated institutions globally. Wockhardt Hospital India is also the first super specialty hospital in Asia to be JCI accredited.
Testimony to the expertise of the hospital are some of the highlights:
- First hospital in South Asia to be recognized by the American Blue Cross Blue Shield network.
- First Hospital to perform the open heart surgery for Aortic valve replacement using stentless valve
- First Hospital in the world to perform Awake Coronary Bypass Surgery with aortic valve replacement
- Third Hospital in the world to perform conscious off pump coronary artery bypass surgery (COPCAM)
- State-of-the-art Neurosurgery operation theaters
- Minimally Invasive Brain Tumor Surgery – pioneered a technique of removing a meningioma (a type of benign brain tumor) using a endoscope through the nose.
- Orthopedic surgeons at Wockhardt have performed thousands of Joint Replacement and Hip resurfacing surgeries.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates medical treatment to Wockhardt Hospital in India & many other world class Hospitals. Request a free quote & more information using the form on this page.