Apollo Hospitals, India, is a healthcare powerhouse and a very trusted medical tourism center. It has exceptional clinical success rates and superior technology, which it combines with centuries-old traditions of Eastern care and warmth.
|India Medical Tourism Hospitals
1. Apollo Hospital Introduction – Video
2. Hospital News & Patient Testimonials – Videos
3. India Doctors
Accreditations, awards, and collaborations
- Has JCI accreditation.
- First hospital in India to be awarded an ISO 9002 certification.
- The Apollo Hospitals Group and Johns Hopkins Medicine International, United States, will collaborate on cardiovascular diseases.
- Rated ‘Best Private Sector Hospital’ in India by The Week magazine for 2003, 2004, and 2007.
- Recognized as a ‘Superbrand of India’ in the healthcare sector for 2003 and 2004.
- Save a Child’s Heart (SACH) runner-up in the ‘Corporate Governance’ category at Hospital Management Asia 2004, a major hospital expo in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Conducted over 55,000 cardiac surgeries: one of only 10 hospitals in the world to achieve these volumes.
- Employs over 4,000 specialists and super-specialists and 3,000 medical officers spanning 53 clinical departments in patient care.
- Achieved a 99.6% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries.
- First Indian hospital group to introduce new techniques in Coronary Angioplasty, Stereotactic Radiotherapy and Radio-surgery
- Performed over 7,50,000 major surgeries and over 10,00,000 minor surgical procedures with exceptional clinical outcomes
- Pioneered orthopedic procedures like hip and knee replacements, the Illizarov procedure and the Birmingham hip re-surfacing technique
- First hospital group in South-East Asia to introduce the 16 Slice PET-CT scan.
- First to perform liver, multi-organ and cord blood transplants in India.
- Equipped with the largest and most sophisticated sleep laboratory in the world.
Some cutting edge technologies used at Apollo Hospitals are:
64 Slice CT Angio scan system: It can, in a non-invasive manner, provide a very accurate image of the heart and detect narrowing of the cardiac blood vessels. .
The PET – CT scan: It’s the latest innovation in cancer treatment and is also invaluable in neurological and heart disease management. .
Flat Panel Cath Lab: This dynamic flat deductor provides better image quality with low dose fluoroscopy. It is an indispensable weapon in Apollo’s cardiac care arsenal.
Linear Accelerator (LINAC): The LINAC provides external beam radiation treatments for patients with cancer.
The Apollo Group has its centers at
- Apollo Hospital Chennai (MAA)
- Apollo Hospital Delhi (DEL)
- Apollo Hospital Banglore (BLR)
- Ahmedabad (AMD)
- Apollo Hospitals Hyderbad(CCU)
- Apollo Victor Hospital, Goa
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates medical treatment to Apollo Hospitals in India & many other world class Hospitals. Request a free quote & more information using the form on this page.