Attractive Bariatric Surgery Packages for Guadalajara
Gastric Sleeve: $ 7,950 Now only $4,500 (includes 1-night hospital and 1-night hotel stay)
Single Incision Gastric Sleeve (SILS): $5,350
RNY / Gastric Bypass: $ 9,500 Now only $6,000 (includes 2-night hospital and 1-night hotel stay)
Mini Gastric Bypass: $5,000
Duodenal Swith: $9,400 Now only $7,000 (includes 2-night hospital and 1-night hotel stay)
Conversion/Revision Surgery: $500 extra for each type of surgery
*To know the latest package prices and specials, please fill the estimate form on the right.
Australian actress Judy Davis is purported to have said, “This might be the first generation where kids are dying at a younger age than their parents, and it’s related primarily to the obesity problem.” If you don’t want to be a part of this generational trend, and have tried to fight obesity with diet control and exercise, then having weight loss surgery in Guadalajara, Mexico, might be your best option.
We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, facilitate quality yet affordable gastric sleeve, bypass, duodenal switch and other bariatric procedures at a leading hospital here.
Complimentary Shuttle Services
We provide free ground transportation from the Guadalajara International Airport (IATA: GDL).
We will help you shop around for air-tickets and provide other travel-related assistance.
Bariatric Surgeon We Work With
We, at MTC, believe in facilitating medical care that rivals that in the United States in terms of quality standards. And in this endeavor we work with a leading weight loss surgeon in Guadalajara for gastric banding, sleeve gastrectomy, bypass and metabolic surgeries. We have summarized his credentials as follows:
- Training and experience from Europe, South America and the USA
- Advanced Bariatric Surgery Course – XIII World Congress of International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2008)
- Lap band, gastric sleeve and gastric bypass course at the Bariatric Initiative for Latin America, Endo-Surgery Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio (2008)
- Diploma in Laparoscopic (Minimally Invasive) Advanced Surgery and Robotic Surgery from Torre Medica, Mexico DF (2005-2006)
- Minimally Invasive Gastric Bypass and Duodenal Switch Course – Centro Laparoscopico de Barcelona Medical Center Teknon Spain, Barcelona (January-April 2006)
- Served as weight loss surgeon at Mexican Government Social Security Institute, Hospital General No. 35, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (May 2006 to April 2009)
Why Guadalajara for Bariatric Surgery?
- You save almost 70% over the American prices.
- You can schedule your surgery easily as waiting lists are almost non-existent here.
- The city is served by its own international airport well connected with flights from the US and Canada.
- Culturally, it is not very different from America.
- You won’t face any major communication problems as we work with English-speaking medical professionals.
Weight Loss Surgery Options
The main goal of bariatric surgery is to limit the amount of food you can eat in one sitting, and there are a few different ways to achieve that goal. The most popular choices for weight loss surgery in Guadalajara are:
- Gastric Bypass: In this surgery, the stomach is divided into two sections. The upper section ends up being the size of a walnut and therefore limits the amount of food one can eat. Food bypasses the larger section of the stomach and goes directly to the small intestine from the smaller pouch.
- Gastric Banding: Gastric banding also converts part of the stomach into a tiny pouch, but uses an adjustable silicone band to do so. The resulting pouch can usually hold little quantity of food. The low cost of lap band in Mexico makes it popular for medical travelers.
- Gastric Plication: This bariatric surgery reduces the size of the stomach by sewing large folds in the stomach. It is a conservative procedure that can be reversed or converted to another bariatric procedure, if needed.
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy: This irreversible procedure divides the stomach vertically and removes up to 85% of it. The remaining smaller section restricts food intake, eventually resulting in weight loss.
Your doctor at the hospital for bariatric surgery in Guadalajara will help you decide on the right procedure for your condition based on your medical questionnaire.
Testimonials and Reviews
We have a track-record of facilitating weight loss surgeries of a number of clients. In our constant endeavor to have as many happy and satisfied customer as we can, we have been able to attract equally large numbers of positive patient testimonials and feedback. In one such patient video review of bariatric surgery in Mexico, Arizona resident Carolyn elucidates on her entire experience.
We hope that this video will help you in your quest for competent doctors and hospitals in Mexico. Go through more such videos in our Testimonial section.
Fill in the quote-request form on the right for more information on bariatric surgery in Guadalajara.