Stem cell therapy in Mexico for chronic heart failure can help reduce the risk of heart attack at an affordable price. Though heart stem cell treatment in Mexico is yet to find many takers, patients will be glad to know that the Latin American country is home to numerous state-of-the art hospitals offering stem cell therapy.
Medical tourism in Mexico is a growing industry and one can undergo quality, yet affordable treatments in the country.
Heart Stem Cell Treatment – An Overview
- Stem cell therapy is still a medical frontier; yet there are quite a few studies that show the unconventional therapy to be beneficial in the prevention of heart failure.
- As per the study Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure by Bodo-Eckehard Strauer, MD, Department of Cardiology, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany who presented data compiled in the course of the study at the European Society of Cardiology Congress 2010, direct injection of stem cells into the heart helps in improving the ventricular system and quality of life.
- Stem cell therapy works by helping development of a new cell to either aid the heart in pumping out the blood from the ventricle chamber or by forming a cell that adds a lining to new blood cells.
- The latter helps bring oxygen throughout the body once a heart has already been damaged.
- Both of these cells help prevent chronic heart failure. Such stem cell therapy for heart disease is offered in Mexico.
- In another study called “Ischemic Cardiomyopathy Patients Treated with Autologous Angiogenic and Cardio-Regenerative Progenitor Cells” by Dr. Athina Kyritsis and colleagues which was published in the winter 2008 edition of the journal Anti- Ageing Medical News, it was further shown how stem cell therapy could help prevent heart failure.
The study showed that patients with low-functioning hearts could improve their condition with the help of ACP stem cell therapy, which is also available in Mexico.
Advantages of Stem Cell Therapy in Mexico for Chronic Heart Failure
Management of congestive heart failure in Mexico is a good alternative to undergoing treatment in the developed countries of the world. Some of the reasons why patients choose stem cell therapy for chronic heart failure in Mexico are as follows:
- Low cost treatment for congestive heart failure is available in Mexico.
- Many of the hospitals where patients undergo stem cell therapy in Mexico for chronic heart failure observe international standards of quality and safety.
- The facilities are clean, comfortable, and efficiently run.
- There are a number of JCI and ISO accredited hospitals in mexico
- Quite a few doctors administering heart stem cell treatment in Mexico have often been educated in the leading medical schools of the US.
- Renowned physicians and doctors in mexico follow all of the international practices and are up to date on all current methodologies and practices.
- Many stem cell therapy doctors continue to update their education through attending international seminars, conferences et al.
- The medical equipment used during stem cell for heart disease in Mexico is all the latest technology in the industry. One can even get stem cell therapy for stroke rehabilitation.
- Getting stem cell therapy in Mexico for chronic heart disease provides a relaxing environment for patients. The beaches, hills, and other natural aspects of Mexico provide a serene setting for patients to relax and recover.
- If you aren’t suffering from chronic heart failure, but someone who is, you may want to share with him/her how he/she can find out more about the benefits of stem cell therapy in Mexico.
Stem Cell Treatment for Heart Disease in Mexico – Useful Info
- If you are an American citizen, you will not need a visa to go to Mexico for stem cell therapy.
- However, you will need to provide appropriate documentation such as a passport or alternatively, a driver’s license and birth certificate.
- There are many places where you can cross the border from the US when traveling to Mexico for the management of congestive heart failure. Of course, you have the option of traveling by air.
Stem cell therapy in Mexico for chronic heart failure can be a low cost solution to leading a healthier life. And if you are an American or a Canadian, all you need to do is a bit of traveling for getting treated at a state-of-the-art facility.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information.