One Incision Sleeve Surgery Package for only $7,350
*We recommend that you fill the online quote form for the latest prices and also so that we can get back to you to have your weight loss journey surgery rolling.
For people whose BMI falls in the morbidly obese range, gastrectomy could be a viable option. However, bariatric surgery in the United States may be out of one’s budget. SILS or single incision sleeve gastrectomy in Mexico can help patients lose a significant amount of weight without breaking the bank.Medical tourism in Mexico is growing as high quality health care in Mexico is available at pocket-friendly prices.
Medical tourists traveling from the United States can now obtain a pass from Mexican doctors granting them access to a special lane at the US-Mexico border, according to an article written by Jude Joffe-Block and published on the Fronteras Desk website on April 30, 2012. It is no wonder that so many foreign patients are traveling to Mexican cities such as PVR (Puerto Vallarta) and GDL (Guadalajara) for minimally invasive gastric sleeve.
Single Incision Sleeve Gastrectomy – An Overview
- During sleeve gastrectomy, alternatively known as vertical sleeve gastrectomy and VSG, the stomach is reduced to a fraction of its original size. This is achieved by removing part of the stomach.
- Sleeve gastrectomy is performed on people whose BMI falls above 40 with no medical conditions or above 35 with weight-related medical conditions.
- Single incision sleeve surgery is performed using an incision in the navel—this is done to give the patient minimal scarring and better aesthetic results.
- After surgery, patients will only be about to eat limited portions of foods, thus losing weight more quickly.
- According to the Bariatric Surgery Resource, gastric sleeve surgery results in 30 to 60% extra weight loss within the first 12 months of the procedure.
Why go to Mexico for Single Incision Sleeve Gastrectomy?
- The cost of one-cut gastric sleeve here is very competitive compared to its cost in the United States. One can save as much as 30-50% or more on bariatric surgery in Mexico.
- Low prices are available for many different kinds of procedures, including knee replacement for younger people abroad. This means that in addition to saving on the cost of minimally invasive gastric sleeve in PVR and Guadalajara, one can undergo multiple procedures and save more money on combined surgeries.
- There is no need to worry about bariatric weight loss surgery health insurance qualifications in the U.S.A., as surgical prices in Mexico are so low that even patients who do not have health insurance can afford to pay for treatment.
- One incision gastric sleeve in Jalisco is performed by qualified, experienced surgeons. The quality of medical treatment in Mexico is comparable to the United States—only with lower prices!
- You will not have to travel far for one incision VSG in Vallarta, as Mexico is close in proximity to the United States. This allows you to save considerably on travel costs.
- There is practically no waiting time for single incision sleeve gastrectomy in Vallarta, Mexico, allowing patients to conveniently squeeze in an appointment that fit in best with their schedules.
- Single incision sleeve gastrectomy in Mexico is performed using state-of-the-art medical equipment.
- We provide FREE Ground Transportation from the international airports at Puerto Vallarta (IATA: PVR) and Guadalajara (IATA: GDL).
About the Bariatric Surgeon
A leading weight loss surgeon under our network would perform your SILS in Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara. Below is a snapshot of his profile:
- Courses / fellowship:
- Advanced Weight Loss Surgery: XIII World Congress International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders, Buenos Aires, Argentina (2008)
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass and Duodenal Switch Course: Centro Laparoscopico de Barcelona Medical Center Teknon Spain (January-April 2006)
- Lap banding, gastric sleeve and bypass: Bariatric Initiative for Latin America, Ethicon Endosurgery Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio in November 2008
- Faculty member: Laparoscopic Surgery Course from Medical Center, Bellvitge, Barcelona – Spain – April 2006
- Private Practice: in general surgeries such as hernia repair and gall bladder removal and weight loss surgeries since May 2006
- Attended numerous international meetings and conferences
Click here for his detailed bio-data.
Things to Consider
- When traveling for gastric sleeve in Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, or any other city of Mexico, make sure you do your homework beforehand. Research your doctor and hospital of choice, ask for patient references, and browse online forums to seek out more information.
- After laparoscopic vertical sleeve gastrectomy in Puerto Vallarta, you may want to travel around Mexico and view its many tourist sites. Make sure to take into account recovery time when you plan your vacation.
- The peso is the currency of Mexico, but the US dollar is often accepted in tourist areas such as Puerto Vallarta and Guadalajara.
- If you travel to Guadalajara by air for SILS, you will most likely land at the AeropuertoNacional de Guadalajara. If you visit Puerto Vallarta, you will most likely land at the Aeropuerto de Puerto Vallarta, which has recently been renovated. It is adivsable to arrange your airport pickup in advance.
Single incision sleeve gastrectomy in Mexico could be your way of getting a very aesthetic yet low-cost surgery for obesity. Mexico allows you to avail high quality treatment from expert surgeons for a much lower cost than one would find in the United States.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable Weight Loss Surgery or Bariatric Surgery at various hospitals in Mexico & many other world class destinations abroad. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote & more information.