Ozone Therapy for Back Pain from $3,500*
This eases the pressure off the surrounding nerves and gives relief from pain.
*Fill in the estimate-request form on the right for the latest prices and specials.
Ozone Therapy in Tijuana
Ozone therapy for herniated disc in Tijuana is performed by one of the leading orthopedic surgeons of Mexico.
Here is a brief overview of profile of the surgeon who is a veteran of thousands of orthopedic treatments performed over a period of more than 30 years:
- Holder of international affiliate membership of the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) since 2000
- Currently serving as a General Director of a leading orthopedic surgery center
- Medical Degree from National Autonomous University of Guadalajara (1974-80)
- Specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology from National Medical Center in Mexico City
- Fellowship in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery from National Institute of Orthopedics (1994)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1 and Step 2 license
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificates
Check out his detailed resume here.
What is Ozone Therapy for Back Pain?
- Ozone discolysis is an alternative minimally invasive treatment for back pain caused by bulging (herniated) discs that irritate the adjacent nerves.
- Ozone disc therapy involves injecting O3-O2 solution into the affected intervertebral disc.
- This dehydrates the nucleus of the affected disc.
- Ozone is known to have analgesic effect which helps ease pain.
- Ozone is also known to have antioxidant scavenger properties that help control inflammation.
Which Conditions can Ozone Discolysis Treat?
The alternative therapy is recommended for treating:
- Slipped Disc Herniation
- Spinal Stenosis
Number of Days Required
- If you plan to have your Ozone Discolysis in Tijuana, you will have to arrive one day prior to your treatment.
- You will be able to return home the same day of your procedure.
- You might be asked to turn up for check-up the following day.
- Approximate Length of Stay – 1-2 days.
Cost of Ozone Discolysis
- Our packages for Discolysis by Ozone in Tijuana cost between $3,500 and $4,500.
- The total cost would depend on the number of discs treated.
Know Your Destination
Ozone therapy in Tijuana, Mexico costs much lower than in the United States and Canada. Besides significant savings, you get top quality treatment by one of the eminent bone and joint surgeons of the country.
The following is some useful information on the city which will help you plan your medical trip better:
- A major benefit of choosing this Mexican border city for your therapy is its proximity.
- Located right across San Ysidro in California, Tij is just about twenty minutes from the San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN).
- The San Ysidro Port of Entry is 10-minutes from downtown Tijuana.
- The border crossing is open 24*7.
- We will provide you FREE pick-up either from the border crossing or the San Diego airport.
- US Consulate General in Tijuana – Phone – +52 664 977 2000.
Contact us through the estimate-request form for more information.