American and Canadian men distraught with the unnatural enlargement of their boobs can now seek surgical male breast reduction in Mexico for a pocket friendly fee.
Our reasonably priced offers are available from $ 4,300 (contact for the latest price list).
Length of the Trip
Average length of the trip would be about 8 days.
Destinations for Male Bosom Surgery in Mexico
An individual can opt between the following two medical destinations in Mexico for having the extra fat in their breast region removed.
Tijuana: The largest city in the state of Baja California and the industrial hub of Mexico, Tijuana is an established tourist hub that has begun gaining popularity as a quality healthcare destination in Latin America.
Getting there: Tijuana is located at a distance of 17 mi/25 km south of downtown San Diego; the drive from San Diego takes less than 30 minutes.
Individuals may also choose to fly to San Diego and then drive down to Tijuana. The drive from the San Diego International Airport should take less than 20 minutes.
Cancun: Located in the southeastern part of Mexico, Cancun is a popular Caribbean beach resort destination profuse with radiant beaches, turquoise waters, and warm climate. In the last few years many medical tourists have been thronging the city because of the availability of high standard healthcare services at affordable prices.
Getting there: The city of Cancun is served by an international airport that is located just 12 miles/20 km from the city center. Major airlines operating flights from American cities to Cancun airport include American Airlines, Delta, United, Jetblue, US Airways, Air Canada, AeroMexico, and Airtran. Airlines offering their services from Canadian cities to Cancun include Air Canada, Air Transat, WestJet, American Airlines, US Airways, and Delta.
Men seeking breast size correction in Mexico will enjoy the opportunity to receive superior medical care under the supervision of adept cosmetic surgeons who have successfully helped transform the bodies and lives of many Americans and Canadians.
- We have in our network a leading cosmetic surgeon practicing for many years in Tijuana, Mexico.
- An MD in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM) and a visiting scholar at the Stanford University Medical Center, this doctor has to his credit the experience of successfully performing a variety of cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, face lift, arm lift, and nose job.
- Approximately 90 per cent of his patients are from the United States.
- He is a member of:
- Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of Jalisco
- Association of Plastic Surgery of Baja California
- Iberoamerican Federation of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
- A medical surgeon from the Independent University of the Yucatan, Mexico and trained in Germany and the US, our reputed network plastic surgeon in Cancun has been practicing here for the last 15 years.
- He performs a number of cosmetic procedures such as MACS lift (Mini face lift), rhinoplasty, breast reduction, breast implants, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and blepharoplasty.
- The doctor’s popularity can be gauged by the fact that he receives hundreds of plastic surgery clients from the US, Canada, and the UK every year.
- He is a member of:
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Medical Association
Enlarged Male Breasts—An Overview
- The development of male boobs or gynecomastia is a condition where the mammary tissue grows in size to form breasts similar to those of women.
- Prevalent in men of all ages including adolescents and older people, this condition may be the result of hormonal imbalance during puberty, genetic conditions, or use of certain medications.
- The over-development of male bosom is a source of constant embarrassment and uneasiness that can adversely impact one’s self-confidence.
- According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), Gynecomastia affects an estimated 40 to 60 percent of the male population.
- Unnatural boob enlargement in men is characterized by the following:
- Surplus of fat in the breast region
- Excess development of glandular tissue
- Affects either one or both the breasts
- Feeling of tenderness in the area
Gynecomastia Surgery and What it Involves
Gynecomastia surgery or reduction mammoplasty involves the removal of excess fatty tissue and skin in the breast region using liposuction during which incisions will be made in the areola and the nipples repositioned to a higher level on the chest.
After the surgery
- One can attain a firmer chest area that can augment his looks and self-confidence.
- An individual can expect permanent results, except in cases where recurring obesity or excess flab causes a gynecomastia like appearance.
- The cosmetic surgeon will advise the patient to avoid strenuous activities for a certain period of time.
- He will prescribe some medication to help in the healing process.
- The incisions will leave some scars that will become less visible over time.
- One is likely to experience swelling and numbness in the region for some time after the procedure
- As with all surgical procedures there might be the risk of infection and bleeding.
Who are Good Candidates?
Healthy men of all ages are considered eligible to get their enlarged boobs corrected
Overweight or obese men in whom diet and exercise routine have failed to decrease bust size
Advantages of Having Reduction Mammoplasty in Mexico
- Apart from the negligible prices of reduction mammoplasty, there are a host of additional reasons that make traveling to Mexico for boob modification in men a practical solution.
- The success rate of the procedures here is at par with that in the First World countries such as the US, the UK, and Canada.
- The state-of-the-art cosmetic facilities in the country are equipped with latest technology and advanced methods to provide world-class treatment to both local and foreign patients.
- Language is not a problem as our network medical professionals in Mexico are trained in English and can effectively discuss every relevant detail related to the procedure, thus eliminating any reluctance or nervousness that patients might experience while seeking medical help abroad. Communication barriers, if any, can be resolved by arranging an interpreter.
- Accustomed to dealing with First World patients, they are aware of the level of treatment, care, and sterilization standards that such clients expect to receive.
- Packages are often available which are inclusive of the recovery stay and post-surgery follow-up.
- Americans need not have to bother about undertaking an arduous journey to a foreign healthcare destination since traveling south of the border for medical treatments is quite comfortable, cheaper, and takes lesser time.
- During their medical trip to Mexico, clients can celebrate their upcoming freedom from the discomfort and humiliation associated with enlarged breasts by lazing in the white shimmering sands of a tropical beach, snorkeling in the reefs, shopping for cheap collectibles, or getting pampered during a Mayan massage session. They will also get to convalesce in style amidst the warmth of a Latin American setting.
If interested, you can fill-up the free estimate-request form on the right and we will get back to you with all information regarding male breast reduction surgery in Mexico.