Facial rejuvenation by surgery is often not within the financial reach of many. Some people are also bothered by the invasiveness of a full blown traditional facelift surgery. A solution to the latter concern is relatively less-invasive Minimal Access Cranial Suspension Lift or MACS lift, also known as a mini-facelift.
And if the costs of the surgery in your home country bother you, then you can explore the option of having a MACS lift in Thailand. This post endeavors to help you take an informed decision on traveling all the way to the Thai capital of Bangkok for a mini facelift surgery.
Benefits of Choosing Thailand for Mini Facelift
- Huge Savings: The cost of a MACS facelift in Thailand is almost 70% lower than the prices charged in Australia, the United States, the UK and Canada.
- Quick Scheduling of Surgery: Another advantage is the negligible wait-times in Thai hospitals.
- Competent Thai Plastic Surgeons:
- Also, you get prompt care by the highly experienced plastic surgeons of the country.
- We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, work with a team of highly proficient cosmetic surgeons in Bangkok, who have years of experience treating medical tourists from different parts of the world.
- No language barriers: These plastic surgeons are English-speaking and are sensitive to the needs of medical tourists.
- Vacation while you get treated: Thailand is a country that abounds with touristy offerings. The savings that you get on your mini-facelift can very well be used to enjoy a much-needed vacation.
MACS Lift Explained
- MACS facelift helps erase drooping and sagging facial features using a short incision.
- The surgery involves making an incision in front of the ear.
- The surgeon then tightens and repositions the underlying subcutaneous tissues using internal sutures.
- Redundant skin is excised and the skin flap is re-draped carefully.
- MACS lift helps get rid of excessive jowls and makes the jaw-line more prominent.
- It is often complemented with a blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery for more dramatic results.
- Besides mini lift, some of the alternative names of the surgery are S-Lift and soft-lift.
Who Makes a Candidate for MACS Facelift?
- If you are aged between 40 and 60 years, you make a good candidate for the surgery.
- MACS lift is also for you if you have sagging face and neck, and still have some elasticity left in your skin.
- You can also consider the surgery as a re-touch, if you have already had a traditional facelift in the past.
Where will Your MACS Facelift Be Done?
We work in conjunction with the leading hospitals of the country to facilitate quality yet affordable plastic surgeries. Below, we have enlisted the features of the hospital where your MACS lift in Bangkok, Thailand will be done:
- US-based Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited facility
- Holder of ISO certification and Thai Hospital Accreditation
- One-stop-shop offering multiple plastic surgeries under the same roof
- Free language interpreters and translators
- High satisfaction rates testified by the fact that 75% of the international patients are either repeat clients or referrals of previous customers
Useful Info for Planning Your Medical Trip to Thailand
- Residents of Australia, the USA, the UK, Canada and New Zealand do not require a visa for a stay of up to 30 days (if entering by air; 14 days if entering by land) in Thailand.
- The main entry points of the country are the Suvarnabhumi International Airport (IATA Code: BKK) and the Don Muang Airport (IATA Code: DMK).
- While the Suvarnabhumi airport serves as Bangkok’s primary international and domestic airport, the Don Muang airport is used by Nok Air, Orient Thai and Air Asia.
- Both the airports are about 19 miles from the heart of the city.
- Bangkok experiences warm climate throughout the year.
- The average annual temperature is about 30°C (86°F).
- April and May are the hottest months of the year with the mercury even touching 40°C (100°F).
- The period from May to October marks the wet season.
- The best time of the year to visit Bangkok is the cold season which runs from November to February.
- Though you won’t face any communication problems in the hospital we work with, however, just to avoid any language barriers when out on the street, do keep a list of the following important Thai phrases with you:
|How are you?||Sabai dee ru|
|Thank you||Khob khun|
|I do not understand||Mai kow jai|
|How much?||Nee tao Rai?|
|I cannot speak Thai||Pood Thai mai dai|
Submit the free quote-request form for more information and latest prices of MACS Lift in Thailand.