Have you already done your research on options for treating missing teeth, and zeroed on dental implants? Is the cost of dental implant treatment bothering you in your home country?
If yes, then you will heave a sigh of relief by knowing that the cost of dental implants in Phuket – Thailand is much lower than in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. And we at Medical Tourism Corporation can help you in your quest for competent dentists.
Top Thai Implant Dentists At Your Service
Your treatment will be performed by English-speaking dentists in Phuket, some of which even have international exposure. A sneak-peek into the profile of one of the dental implantologists we work with in the Land of Smiles:
- DDS from Chulalongkorn University
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Science(Prosthodontics) from Mahidol University
- Certification and Master in Implantology from Global Institute for Dental Education (gIDE) – University of California, Los Angeles
- Fellowship – International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) – USA
- Certificate in Laser Dentistry from the World Federation for Laser Dentistry (WFLD)
- Seminars attended:
- Attended Dental Implant Seminar organized by Nobel Biocare in Singapore
- Attended the 2006 Implant World Conference organized by Nobel Biocare in Hong Kong
- Certification in Implantology and Sinus Lift Operation – Ankylos from Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok
- 2001 – Midwinter Meeting – Chicago Dental Society – International Dental Exhibition and Conference
- Professional Memberships:
- Thai Dental Association
- Thai Prosthodontics Association
- Thai Dental Council
Take a look at the detailed profile of the dental implantologist in Phuket here.
Will It Cost You a Lot?
The answer is NO.
- A single tooth dental implant will cost you just US$ 933-1212 (Thai Baht 30,000-40,000) (as of March 2014, 1 US$ = 32.16).
- Compare this with the average cost of a dental implant in Australia is $2,000.
- By choosing an implant dentist in Phuket, you can save almost 50% over the Australian prices.
Why Travel to Phuket for Dental Implants?
- Save big; we already gave you the figures
- Get treated at a state-of-the-art dental clinic we work with
- Get prompt attention with zero waiting periods
- Have smooth communication with your dentist; we work with English-speaking dentists in Thailand
- Get a chance to combine sightseeing with getting dental implants; Phuket is world-famous for its beautiful beaches
Glimpse of the Dental Clinic
We work with a highly reputable dental clinic in Phuket, Thailand to facilitate your dental implant treatment. Located by the picturesque Patong beach, the clinic welcomes its visitors with comfortable ambience and a hospitable staff. Some of the highlights of the clinic are as follows:
- On-site well-equipped dental lab
- Four dental rooms equipped with the latest technology
- The only Thai clinic to have ISO 9001:2008 certification for both the clinic and its lab
- Follower of strict international sterilization standards
- Facility for inhalation sedation with nitrous oxide
- International x-ray services for your diagnosis even before your arrival in the country
Check out this post in which an American from Los Angeles reviews dental implants in Patong, Thailand. Susan Friedman is all-praise for her treatment at the clinic and says her experience was a “very positive one.”
Combine Sightseeing with Dental Care
Choosing to have yourself treated by an implant dentist in Phuket comes with another benefit – a chance to indulge in a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation. Patong’s nightlife beckons party revelers from all over the globe. Some of them are smart enough to have their smiles revamped while they are at it.
To make your stay while you get treated comfortable and hassle-free, we provide you a host of services:
- Complete assistance in flight bookings
- Assistance in visa and passport
- 24*7 location assistance by a dedicated manager
- Help in tour and travel bookings
- Stay at partner hotels at special discounted tariffs
Fill in the free quote-request form for more information on implant dentist in Phuket – Thailand.