As dental tourism in India is gaining momentum, hordes of dental tourists from developed nations turn up to have their damaged or broken teeth restored with cost-effective empress crowns in India.
Empress dental crowns or caps are leucite-reinforced restorations that lead to maximum client satisfaction owing to their esthetic, real-like appearance.
The key reason behind the emergence of India as a preferred dental tourism destination is the relatively lower costs of treatment compared to the western countries.
The exorbitant price of dental procedures in the US, Canada, the UK and other European countries makes it impossible for people to undergo a dental procedure without losing a bulk of their savings, with the most affected ones being the underinsured or the uninsured.
A study by the staff of The Commonwealth Fund states that the number of underinsured adults increased from 16 million to 29 million or 80% between the years 2003–2010, in the US. It also says that nearly 81 million Americans were either underinsured or uninsured in 2010 up from 75 million in 2007 and 61 million in 2003.
A survey of 5,200 people for the feedback body of UK’s National Health Service (NHS) found that 20% had refused dental treatment because of high price.
Traveling to fix your damaged teeth with tooth-colored dental crowns in India would not only prevent you from depleting your savings, but also present an opportunity to break away from a monotonous routine by pampering you with a stimulating Asian sojourn.
Why Get Empress Crowns?
A research by the Department of Dental Materials Science at Umeå University in Sweden rated 86% of leucite-reinforced glass ceramic crowns ‘excellent’ for margin integrity. This rating was based on the California Dental Association’s evaluation system.
Here are a few facts that would be helpful for you while considering getting empress teeth caps.
- The all-ceramic crowns have a great esthetic appeal similar to your original teeth. They are especially suitable for anterior teeth, where aesthetics are more important.
- These crowns are biocompatible and there is reduced sensitivity to hot and cold due to the low thermal conductivity of porcelain.
- Since these crowns are metal free, they are appropriate for people with metal allergies.
- To ensure durability, avoid exerting too much pressure on those teeth which have empress caps fitted on them.
Fixing Empress Crowns in India
- Opting for all-ceramic empress teeth caps in India is a suitable option for augmenting the look of your teeth.
- The cost of empress teeth caps in India is a big draw for dental patients from developed countries such as the US and Canada. It is possible for dental care providers to offer their services at a nominal rate because the cost of living in India is much less as compared to the First World countries. You would also be able to make use of the amount you save on your food, lodging, and travel expenses here to cover any additional expenses incurred during your stay.
- The accreditation received by many hospitals in India from the Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers serves as testimonial to the quality of healthcare in India.
- Medical Tourism Corporations’ network hospitals in India are well-equipped with modern amenities and employ experienced healthcare professionals committed to providing first-rate medical care.
- Our network dentists are well-trained and keep expanding their knowledge by taking part in research work and attending conferences held all over the world. As many of them receive a lot of international clients they understand the expectations of western clients quite well. So rest assured that going for empress porcelain crowns in India would be a sensible way of mending your smile.
- The medical staff in India’s clinics is comfortable communicating in English and can explain you all the steps related to the procedure without any difficulty.
- Soon after your arrival in this sought-after dental tourism hub you may start touring the popular tourist attractions or you may choose to schedule your tourism activities later during your follow-up period after the procedure.
Planning your Trip to India
- If you decide to get IPS empress crowns in India, consider the following points to make it a successful dental trip:
- Make plans for your travel time and stay well in advance to receive good deals in airfare and hotels.
- Research on the qualification and experience of the dentists in India. It is advisable to consult a dentist who is attached to a clinic or hospital with international accreditation. Reviews and references from previous patients will go a long way in helping you have a satisfying dental journey in India.
- Establish prior contact with your dentist or hospital representatives to enquire about details such as the duration of the procedure and any hidden costs like post-treatment follow-up and care.
- Collect information regarding the popular tourism areas around your place of visit to make sure you do not miss a tour on any place of significance from the tourism perspective.
If you are planning to travel for your empress crowns in India make sure to turn your trip into a scintillating vacation by hopping around the country’s amazing tourist centers. So begin packing for a memorable holiday spent admiring the magnificence of the Taj Mahal in Agra, getting tanned at the vigorous beaches in Goa, shopping for traditional handicraft at Dilli Haat in New Delhi, swaying to the tunes of live folk music in Jaipur, or walking alongside the beachfront in Chennai.
Those interested in getting empress crowns in India can obtain further information or clarify all their doubts by filling up the free request quote form on the right.