Dr. Vineet Malhotra is a well known Urologist and Andrologist in India. He has received specialized training for Laparoscopy, Endourology, Transplantation and Microsurgical Andrology, and has presented papers at the National and Internatinal level and has several publications to his credit.
- Senior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Jeewan Mala Hospital, Karol Bagh and Sukhmani hospital, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi – October 2007 till date
- Visiting Consultant Urologist at PSRI, Saket, New Delhi and Vimhans Hospital, New Delhi. -October 2007 till date
- Consultant Urologist at QRG Central Hospital, Faridabad. October 2007 to June 2009
- Junior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre at New Delhi – November 2006 to October 2007
- Chief Resident in Urology at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital,Nadiad – June 2005 to June 2006.
- Resident in Urology at MPUH, Nadiad – January 2003 to June 2006.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Urology at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – 2001 and 2003 , New Delhi
- Senior Resident in Urology at Nanavati Hospital,Mumbai – November 1999 to October 2000
- Senior Resident in Urology at Batra hospital ,New Delhi – January to October 1999
Trainings and Conferences
- Received specialized training for Laparoscopy, Endourology, Transplantation and Microsurgical Andrology at MPUH, Nadiad – 2003 to 2006
- Published chapter in Textbook ‘Manual on infertility’ by Kamini Rao titled ‘Anejaculation’