Dr. Vineet Malhotra is a well known Urologist and Andrologist in India. He has received specialized training for Laparoscopy, Endourology, Transplantation and Microsurgical Andrology, and has presented papers at the National and Internatinal level and has several publications to his credit.
- Senior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Jeewan Mala Hospital, Karol Bagh and Sukhmani hospital, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi – October 2007 till date
- Visiting Consultant Urologist at PSRI, Saket, New Delhi and Vimhans Hospital, New Delhi. -October 2007 till date
- Consultant Urologist at QRG Central Hospital, Faridabad. October 2007 to June 2009
- Junior Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre at New Delhi – November 2006 to October 2007
- Chief Resident in Urology at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital,Nadiad - June 2005 to June 2006.
- Resident in Urology at MPUH, Nadiad – January 2003 to June 2006.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Urology at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi – 2001 and 2003 , New Delhi
- Senior Resident in Urology at Nanavati Hospital,Mumbai – November 1999 to October 2000
- Senior Resident in Urology at Batra hospital ,New Delhi – January to October 1999
Trainings and Conferences
- Received specialized training for Laparoscopy, Endourology, Transplantation and Microsurgical Andrology at MPUH, Nadiad – 2003 to 2006
- Published chapter in Textbook ‘Manual on infertility’ by Kamini Rao titled ‘Anejaculation’
- Presented four papers at World Congress of Endourology 2006 held at Cleveland Clinic , Ohio, U.S.A
- Laparoscopic radical cystectomy, an evaluation of our technique: Video
- Complications of laparoscopic surgery and their management- Video
- Laparoscopic boari reimplantation- Video
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy for large adrenal tumors- Video
- Presented three papers at WCE 2004 held at Mumbai
- Laparoscopic radical nephrectomy- Does size matter – Video
- Combined antegrtade and retrograde approach for PCNL in supine position- Podium
- Prognostic factors for posterior urethral valves- poster
- Presented papers at Usicon 2004 at Kochi, WZusicon 2005 at Akola, Usicon 2005 at Ahemdabad and WZusicon 2006 at Mehsana.
- First prize in national quiz at Usicon 2006 held at Varanasi
- Third prize for best poster at Usicon 2006 at Varanasi
- Second Prize for best video at WZUsicon 2005 at Akola
- Gold medalist in Surgery and Ophthalmology, 1995,Nagpur University
- Bombay Talent Search Scholar 1987
- M.B.B.S: JNMC, Wardha in 1995 (65.66%) (First Attempt)
- M.S: GMC, Nagpur in 1998 (First Attempt)
- D.N.B (Urology): M.P.U.H, Nadiad in 2006 (First Attempt)
Submit free quote request on the right for considering Laparoscopic Urology Procedures in India by Dr. Vineet Malhotra and other world class doctors.