Dr. Randeep Wadhawan brings forth his strong line of credentials both as a practicing Laproscopic surgeon and as an academic. He has performed over 12,000 laparoscopic surgeries and expertise in Obesity and Bariatric surgery.
He has more than 50 papers on Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal, Advanced Laparoscopic procedures and Bariatric surgeries in National & International conferences regularly , thus strengthening his experience and influence in the international community of Laparoscopic surgeons, as an academic and amplifying the international context of his expertise.
Procedures Done: Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding (LAGB) , Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic Gastric bypass, Laparoscopic Urology etc
Dr. Randeep Wadhawan – CURRICULUM VITAE
Degrees & Fellowships
- FICS (Fellowship of International College of Surgeons), Chicago, U.S.A.,Nov 2009
- FAIS (Fellowship of Association of Surgeons of India), Dec 2008
- FMAS (Fellowship of Minimal Access Surgeons of India), Dec 2007
- FIAGES (Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons), March 2007
- MS (Masters in General Surgery): Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana 1991
- M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana
Dr Randeep Wadhawan’s Practice and Expertise
- Laproscopic Gastrointestinal surgeries including malignancies
- Laparoscopic Bariatric surgeries
- Laparoscopic procedures for Paediatric patients
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Robotic surgeries for GI Malignancies
- Single incision Laparoscopic surgeries(SILS)
International Seminars & Workshops
- He is the national faculty with the prestigious Johnson and Johnson Ethicon Endosurgery Institute for Endohernia , MIPH , Laparoscopic solid organs program to train and teach surgeons from all over the country.
- He has been delivering Health talks at various forums including Print and electronic media and various T.V. Channels.
- He has conducted and organized CME programs and other academic activities for the Hospital and various organizations.
- He attended advanced workshop in MIPH (Minimally Invasive Procedure in Hemorrhoids) at the Tung Wah Hospital , Hong Kong August, 07.
- He has attended advanced Colo rectal workshop in MIPH & STARR. Procedures in Rome, Italy, June 2008.
- He participated in a workshop in STARR and other transanal Colorectal surgeries in Vienna, Austria –Sept. 2009. He has been certified by the ECS (European coloproctology Society) to perform STARR and other advanced transanal surgeries . Only 10 surgeons in India have the certification.
- He has attended numerous International conferences and workshops in Endohernia including the annual Asia Pacific Hernia Society at Bali, Indonesia October, 09.
- He has widely travelled for Conferences,Workshops and pleasure to USA, Canada, U.K. , Europe, Gulf Countries , South East Asian countries & Japan.