Below is the resume of Dr. Preeda Pungpapong, expert Prosthodontists & Dental implant surgeon in Thailand.
Dr. Preeda Pungpapong completed his DDS training and received his certificate in Prosthodontics at School of Dentistry, Chulalongkorn University in 1999 and 2002, respectively. In 2005, he received his certificate in Prosthodontics and M.S. degree in Oral Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He also received certificate in implant fellowship from Department of Periodontology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2006.
Dr. Pungpapong has been honored as a Diplomate of American Board of Prosthodontics in December 2008. He is actively involved in the dental implant surgery and restoration of patients requiring implant-supported prostheses as well as fixed and removable prostheses.
- Certificate, Implant Fellowship (Periodontics), University of North Carolina, 2006
- MS, Prosthodontics, University of North Carolina, 2005
- Certificate, Prosthodontics, Chulalongkorn University School of Dentistry, 2002
- DDS, Dentistry, Chulalongkorn University School of Dentistry, 1999
Honors / Awards
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- G. Randolph and Ann Babcock fellowship/ North Carolina Dental Foundation (2005)
- G. Randolph and Ann Babcock fellowship/ North Carolina Dental Foundation (2004)
- Immediate fixed restoration of the edentulous maxilla after implant placement : Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery September 2005 (Vol. 63, Issue 9, Pages 97-110) http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=17233466
- Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Prosthodontics at UNC School of Dentistry
- Private practice: 101 Brauer Hall Cb Suite 7450 Chapel Hill, NC 27599
Submit free quote request on right for considering dental surgery by Dr. Preeda Pungpapong and other world class dentists.