Dr. Cano has exceptional skill in performing general and bariatric surgeries. With extensive training and specialization, he has expertise in conducting minimally-invasive gastrointestinal surgery.
Below is a breif-highlight of his experience:
- Board Certified Bariatric Surgeon (2018-present) Angeles Hospital, Tijuana, B.C. Mexico.
- Performed bariatric surgery procedures by minimally invasive approach as Roux & Y Gastric Byapass, Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, etc.
- Board Certified General Surgeon (2013-present) Mexican Social Security Institute and Angeles Hospital, in Tijuana, B.C. Mexico
- Performed several types of general surgeries by open and laparoscopic approach (appendectomy, cholecystectomy, abdominal wall hernia repair and exploratory laparotomy).
- General Surgeon Residency (2009-2013) Mexican Social Security Institute.
- Assisted consultants and other medical practitioners with surgical interventions and procedures