Below is the resume of Doctor Jorge Pacheco Padron, eye surgeon in Chihuahua, Mexico. his ares of practive includes all corneal diseases like: Keratoconus and its treatment with contact lenses, cross-linking, Intacs and corneal transplantation. Corneal ulcers and external diseases like pterigium, conjuntivitis, use of amniotic membrane, limbal transplantation, Refractive surgery like LASIK, PRK, PTK, Phakic lenses and Phacorefractive surgery.
Dr. Jorge Pacheco Padron M.D. – Curriculum Vitae
Name: Jorge Pacheco Padron
Professional License: 2480085
Federal ophthalmology registration: 3279371
Chihuahua state ophthalmology registration: 01254-S-VIII
- Certifications: Visx Technology for use of LASER 2000 Presbyopia surgery with Visx technology. 2007 Refractive surgery (LASIK technology) from the Mexican Health Agency. 2000
- Fellowship: Cornea, External Diseases and Refractive Surgery Hospital Para Evitar La Ceguera En Mexico. Mexico City, from March 1999 to February 2000.
- Residency: General Ophthalmology Hospital Para Evitar La Ceguera En Mexico. Mexico City, from March 1996 to February 1999.
- Internship: Clinica Londres Mexico City. 1994 and 1995
- Medical School: General Doctor Degree at Universidad Anahuac del Norte. Huixquilucan, Mexico State from 1989 to 1994.
- Mexican Board of Opthalmology Mexican Society of Ophthalmology
- Chihuahua State Ophthalmology College
- International member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
- Ex-international Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- Actual co-investigator for phase III, new antiangiogenesis treatment for Retina Neovascularization. Bayer Laboratory.
- Ex- President of the Research Committee in Vision Laser Group
- Lectured in national and international meetings about cornea, refractive surgery and external diseases
- CIMA Hospital Av. Haciendas del Valle 7120 – 19 Chihuahua, Chihuahua www.hospitalcima.com.mx/english/index2_eng.html Chief Ophthalmologist for the Cornea Transplant Program From 2007 to present
- Vision Laser Group (The most important refractive surgery group in the City of Chihuahua) Plaza San Angel, Perif. De la Juventud Chihuahua, Chihuahua. Founding Member From 2000 to present
- Eye Bank of the State of Chihuahua Chihuahua, Chihuahua Director From 2002 to 2006
- Transplant Committee of the State of Chihuahua Chihuahua, Chihuahua Executive Member From 2002 to 2006
- Chihuahua State University Hospital Rosales 3302, col. Obrera Chihuahua, Chihuahua http://www.chihuahua.gob.mx/hospitalcentral/ Chief Ophthalmologist for Corneal Transplants / Member of the Organ Transplant Committee for the Hospital From 2001 to 2006
- Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey University (ITESM) Associate clinical professor in ophthalmology at Medical School From 2006 to present
- The Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) Ophthalmology clinical professor for familiar medicine residency Chihuahua, Chihuahua. http://www.imss.gob.mx/english From march 2010