Below is the resume of Dr. Jaime Miramontes, expert ophthalmologist in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Doctor Jaime completed his medical education from The University Of Guadalajara, Mexico and Oculist Specialty from the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara, University Of Guadalajara. Doctor Jaime Miramontes is a member of the Mexican society of Ophthalmology and is certified by the PAN-American Association of Ophthalmology. Dr. Jaime is also certified by the Society of Ophthalmology of Guadalajara for the course of refractive surgery.
Dr. Jaime Aniceto Miramontes Contreras – Curriculum Vitae
Name: Dr. Jaime Aniceto Miramontes Contreras
Place Of Birth: Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico
Date Of Birth : May 30 1960
Specialty: Surgeon Oculist (Eye Surgeon)
Domicile : Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
R.F.C. MICJ600530 IT8
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Ability of medicine of the university of Guadalajara in the period 1981-1987
- Boarding school in the civil hospital of Guadalajara in the period 1985-1986. Social service in Sayula Jalisco 1986-1987
- Surgeon’s oculist specialty in the civil hospital of Guadalajara, school of graduated of the university of Guadalajara of march 01 of 1989 – February 20 1992.
- Professional thesis: it has more than enough treatment comprarativo of the central serous maculopatï¿½a in three groups of patient (real) with a qualification of 100 and published in the library of the ability of medicine UDG.
Memberships and Certifications:
- Member of the society of ophthalmology of Buadalajara B.C.
- Member of the Mexican society of Ophthalmology S.C.
- Certificate of the PAN-American association of ophthalmology.
- Certificate in current topics in ophthalmology for the Mexican society of ophthalmology from 1991 perseverance of the advanced course of surgery of vitreous and retina for the hospital association to avoid the blindness in Mexico.
- Recognition for attendance and report to the symposium de ocular traumatologia and glaucoma for the Mexican society of ophthalmology 1989.
- Recognition of the biennial meeting in advances in ophthalmology for the IMSS 1991
- Recognition for Huston eye associates the university of Texas conner glaucoma center in the course of complications in the surgery de glaucoma 1990
- Recognition to the course of retina practices for the provided foundation ac 1993
- Certified by the society of ophthalmology of Guadalajara to the course of refractive surgery in march of 1996.