Dr. Deepak Sarin has trained for 2 years as a clinical fellow in Head & Neck Ablative as well as Reconstructive surgery at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Miami in the United States. As part of his fellowship he has trained in skull base surgery and maintains a strong interest in this field.
Since his return to India, he has set up the Department of Head & Neck Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi. Dr Sarin has conducted varying research in the field of Head & Neck Cancer including basic research in the development and spread of Head & Neck Cancer. He has numerous publications, research papers, lectures and course conduction on Head & Neck Cancer, both in India and abroad.
- Consultant Head & Neck Oncology Surgery in Gurgaon, India
- Consultant Head & Neck Surgeon at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellow Head & Neck and Skull Base Surgery, Univ of Miami, FL, USA
- Consultant Otolaryngology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Residency: Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Senior Residency: Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Head & Neck and Skull Base Surgery, Univ of Miami & SCCC, Florida, USA
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
- 2005: Chandler Society Award, USA
- 1997: Mukut Sahariya Award, New Delhi
- 1997: Kamani Charity Book Prize (Gold Medal, ENT), New Delhi
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Role of laminin – 10 in spread of Head & Neck Squamous Cell Cancer
- Role of PET scan in detecting recurrence following curative treatment for Head & Neck Cancer. Comparison with conventional imaging
- Histopathogic markers for aggressiveness in Head & Neck Cancer. A review on the prognostic and therapeutic implications
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Deepak Sarin and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.