Below you can see his dental experience, qualifications and certifications.
- Former Assistant Surgeon, Hospital Mexico, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. San Jose, Costa Rica
- Zimmer Dental/Quality- 1, Scientific Consultant. San Jose, Costa Rica
- Invited Instructor to the Six Months Implant Program of Costa Rica. San Jose, Costa Rica
- Private Practice dedicated to Dental Implants and Minor Oral Surgery. San Jose, Costa Rica
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Latin American University of Science and Technology, Implant Dentistry Department, San Jose, Costa Rica
- National and international speaker on various dental and surgical topics.
Dr. Carr has been published in more than 35 publications in national and international journals.
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- U.S.A. National Dental Boards Examinations (NBDE I – II)
- Master of The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Member of the Costa Rican Dental Association
- Member of the Costa Rican Academy of Oral Implantology
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology