Dr. Salas graduated from the University of Costa Rica. She completed her fellowship, in reconstructive plastic surgery at the Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas in 1988. Dr. Salas has trained at Baylor College of Medicine in Texas in burn therapy, her main interest. She has also undergone special training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and advanced support trauma.
Board certified in Costa Rica, she is active in the Association of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Costa Rica (ACCPRE), the Latin-American Ibero Federation of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS).
Education and Training
- Medical Degree,1980 – Universidad de Costa Rica
- Internship, 1979 – Hospital San Juan de Dios
- Residencies Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1986 – Hospital San Juan de Dios, University of Costa Rica
- Fellowships – Reconstructive Burn Surgery – Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Texas
- Additional Credentials -Plastic d Reconstructive Surgery Methodist Hospital, Houston Texas
Professional Associations / Affiliations
- Costa Rican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (ACCPRE)
- Ibero Latin American Federation off Plastic Reconstructive Surgery (FILACP)
- International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- Colegio de Médicos y Cirujanos de Costa Rica #2361
- Breast Augmentation
- Buttock Augmentation
- Liposuction and body contouring
- Reduction Mammaplasty
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr. Anabelle Salas Pereira and other world class doctors.