Special limited period offer – pay only $273 per tooth for 6 or more porcelain veneers (Empress System). 2-year guarantee. Visa, passport, and air-ticket bookings assistance. Free airport pick-up and drop.
Dental veneers help cover chipped, broken and discolored teeth. These are thin shells which resemble the outer appearance of a tooth. Bangkok, the pulsating capital of Thailand, offers its visitors good options to regain their smile with dental veneers. Read on to know more.
We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, are proud to announce special porcelain veneer promotions brought to you by one of the foremost dental clinics we have partnered with:
|Empress system porcelain veneer per tooth (limited period offer)||$333|
|Per tooth cost for 6 or more porcelain veneers||$273|
As the aforementioned prices can be changed without any prior notification, we advise you to fill our online quote-form.
Why Travel to Bangkok for Getting Porcelain Veneers?
We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, are quite sure that by looking at the price list given above you must have realized the tremendous savings you can enjoy by getting dental veneers in Bangkok, especially if you are from the US, Canada, the UK or Australia. In fact, you can save almost 40-70% off the US prices by opting for a dental booking with us. And the benefits don’t end here. By choosing a Thai clinic for your veneer treatment you get to enjoy the following:
- Prompt services without any waiting period involved.
- Quality care at a well-equipped clinic we work with.
- Services of well-experienced dental professionals.
- Seamless communication as the clinic features English-speaking dental doctors and support staff.
- A chance to indulge in leisurely sightseeing in the Land of Smiles.
Veneer Treatment at One of Bangkok’s Top Clinics
We believe in providing quality dental care to our customers for only a fraction of the prices they would otherwise have to pay in their home country. Below is a sneak-peek into the features of the dental clinic where your treatment will be done:
- In-house dental lab
- Only clinic in Thailand to have both its facility and laboratory accredited by Bureau Veritas with ISO 9001:2008
- Experienced dental technicians
- Hi-tech dental equipment sourced from the USA, Switzerland, and Germany
- Strictest sanitary and sterilization standards observed
- Cutting-edge dental technology such as x-rays and 3D CAD CAM digital system
2-year Guarantee on Your Treatment
The Thai clinic offers 2-year guarantee on its porcelain veneers. It will repair or replace broken veneers for this period. However, your responsibility lies in keeping up with the prescribed 6-monthly recall appointments, x-rays and cleanings at either the Thai clinic or a dental office in your hometown.
Complimentary Airport Pick-up and Drop
Our value-added services include gratis ground transportation services.
What are Dental Veneers?
- Veneers, alternatively known as porcelain veneers and laminates, are extremely thin bespoke shells which are made of tooth-colored material.
- These are bonded to the surface of the front teeth to mask their appearance.
- These can either be made of porcelain or resin composite materials.
- Porcelain veneers score over resin composites in the natural-look domain as the former mimic the light-reflecting property of real teeth better than the latter.
- On the flipside, resin veneers are thinner and hence require less removal of tooth surface to fit the veneer in place.
- The average life of veneers is 5 to 10 years as per WebMD.
- You might be asked to abstain from tea, coffee, red wine and other foods and drinks that cause staining.
Bangkok – Travel Tips and Info
- Entry requirements: UK, US, Canadian, and Australian citizens do not need a visa for a stay less than 30 days in Thailand; their passport should, however, be valid for more than 6 months from the time they enter the country.
- Time zone: Bangkok is 7 hours ahead of the Greenwich Meantime.
- Getting in: The city is served by the Suvarnabhumi International Airport (code: BKK).
- Weather: The year can be divided into three seasons – the hot season from March to May, the rainy season from May to October, and the cool season from November to February.
- Money matters: ATMs are widespread in the city. The official Thai currency is baht.
- Best time to visit: Late November to mid-January
- Talk like a native: Your dental work will be done by English-speaking professionals. However, to make sure nothing gets lost in translation while you are out on the street, do memorize or keep a handy list of the following Thai phrases on you:
- Hello – Sa-wat dee
- Goodbye – La-korn
- Please – Karunaa
- Yes – Chai
- No – Ma chai
- Excuse me / I am sorry – Kho thot
- Help! – Chuai duai
- I can’t speak Thai – Phuut phaasaa thai mai dai
- Do you speak English? – Khun phuut phaasaa ang-krit dai mai?
- I am lost – Chan long thaang
- Bangkok must-dos: The Thai capital is a smorgasbord of the modern and the traditional. Add shopping bargains to the whole package, and you know you are in for a Thai delight. Some of the must-dos of the city are:
- Have your moments of tranquility with Buddha at the numerous Buddhist temples that dot the city, the most popular among them being Wat Arun, Wat Suthat, Wat Prakeaw, and Wat Pho
- Traipse through the compound of the Grand Palace and marvel at its intricate detailing.
- Put your bargaining skills to test at the Chatuchak Weekend Market, a teeming bazaar with over 8,000 stalls.
- Enjoy the bucolic charm of Thailand at Damnoen Saduak, a floating market bustling with boats carrying fresh fruit, vegetables, flowers and even noodles!
- Get a real feel of the “Venice of the East” by taking a boat ride on the Chao Phraya River.
- Slurp on lip-smacking crab fried rice (with the due permission of your dentist!) on Yaowarat Road.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on dental veneers in Bangkok – Thailand.