Dental Implants and Crowns in Tijuana – Mexico
Dental implants and crowns in Tijuana, a sprawling Mexican border town, can help you save almost 50% off what the entire procedure would cost you in other parts of North America.
We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, work with one of the foremost dental clinics in the city to facilitate quality and affordable treatments. We also provide free travel-related assistance.
Dental implant and crown model
How much would it Cost?
|Dental Implant with Crown||$1,400|
|Same Day Implant with Crown||$1,625|
We suggest that you send us the online quote form for the latest prices and specials (if applicable).
Free Pick-up Facility
We offer free pick-up facility as part of our package for dental implants and crowns in Tijuana.
Dental Implants and Crowns Explained
- Dental implants are artificial teeth roots that act as a strong base for replacement teeth (dental crown) to be fixed on.
- These can also be topped with bridges or dentures.
- Teeth implants are usually made of titanium.
- These come with a success rate of 98% (source: WebMD).
- A pre-requisite for dental implantation is good oral health.
- Crowns are restorative caps that encase damaged teeth or dental implants.
- These are made of a variety of material namely zirconium, porcelain, porcelain fused to metal and ceramic.
Advantages of Choosing Tijuana for Dental Implants and Caps
- You save almost three quarters of the prices charged in the United States.
- You don’t have to venture very far from the US. The border town is only 20 minutes’ drive from the San Diego International Airport.
- You won’t feel you are outside of America as the border town is quite Americanized.
- You won’t face any troubles scheduling your treatment as there are no waiting lists here.
- You won’t have to face any elaborate linguistic barriers as the dentists we work with for your treatment are English-speaking (read on for language tips that will help you in case you face language barriers when out on the street).
Dental Clinic for Your Treatment
We work with one of the leading dental clinics here in the Mexican border city to facilitate your dental implant and crown procedure.
It also happens to be the largest in the border town and has been serving residents on both sides of the California-Mexico border for almost 40 years now.
The Tijuana clinic features the following:
- Eight well equipped operating rooms
- Latest dental technology imported from the United States
- Strict infection control regulations
- Complies with the US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) hygiene regulations
- Only American Dental Association-approved material used
- Own parking lot
- Bilingual (English and Spanish speaking staff)
- Americans and Canadians make up 90% of the clientele of the clinic.
Safe Sterilization in Tijuana Dental Clinic
Benefits of Choosing MTC
- Attractive dental implant packages for Tijuana
- Passport and visa assistance
- Air/hotel concierge service
- Easy financing options
- Logistical support and help in the border town
Useful Travel Information
- Americans and Canadians need a valid passport to enter Mexico.
- The border town experiences moderate climate throughout the year.
- Most of the business establishments here accept US dollars.
- San Ysidro, the port of entry into Tijuana, is actually the busiest in the world. The clinic we work with provides a special fast-track pass for medical tourists which ensures speedy passage into Mexico.
- The closest American airport is the San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN). The border town is also served by its own international airport (IATA CODE: TIJ).
- If you plan to drive into Mexico, it is recommended that you purchase Mexican insurance first.
Best time to cross the US-Tijuana border
Places to visit in Tijuana
Keeping a list of the following important Spanish words and phrases will see you through any language impediments which you might face outside the clinic.
|I am sorry||Lo siento|
|I do not understand.||Yo no compredo.|
|I don’t speak Spanish.||No hablo español|
Submit the free quote request form for more information on dental implants and crowns in Tijuana – Mexico.