Limited Time Special – One Porcelain Veneer for $357 (for 6 or more teeth in the same jaw; offer valid till June 30, 2014)
Phuket, an island province of Thailand, is fast establishing itself as one of the giant dental tourism destinations in Asia.
With the cost of cosmetic dental treatment in Phuket much lower than in Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom, those beleaguered by high dental care costs in their home country can consider embarking on a trip to the Land of Smiles to refurbish their own smiles.
How Much You Save?
The following table outlines the cost of some of the common cosmetic dental procedures at the dental clinic we work with in the Thai province. Correspondingly we have specified their average prices in the United States, and the immense savings you get to enjoy by having your treatment in Thailand:
|Procedure||Price in Phuket||Average Price in USA||Your Savings|
|Porcelain Veneer||$372||From $900||60%|
|Laser Dental Whitening||$230||More than $500||54%|
|Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown||From $310||$1,500||79%|
|All Porcelain Crown||From $400||$1,425||70%|
|Acrylic Full Denture (single jaw)||$430||$2,000||78%|
From the above table, it is easy to see that getting cosmetic dental treatment in Phuket translates to big savings.
All prices mentioned above are in US dollars. The Thai Baht to US dollar exchange rate may vary from day to day. As of April 2014, 1 Thai Baht = 0.031 USD.
As the above mentioned prices may be changed without any prior notification, to get the latest prices, fill in our free online quote form.
Benefits of Choosing Phuket for Your Treatment
- More than 50% savings over US, Australian and Canadian prices
- Cosmetic dentistry at one of the top clinics of the Thai province
- Highly experienced Thai cosmetic dentists
- English-speaking staff which helps in easy communication
- Zero wait-times and quick scheduling of your cosmetic dental procedure
- The Thai province’s pulsating nightlife and sprawling beaches for a relaxing vacation
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Clinic for Your Treatment
We, at Medical Tourism Corporation, believe in bringing the best of dental care to our clients. In our constant endeavor to provide the best of care, we work with one of the leading dental clinics in Patong town of Phuket. An overview of the clinic:
- Only clinic in Thailand to be ISO certified for both its dental office and its onsite well-equipped laboratory
- Cutting edge lab with CAD / CAM technology
- Multilingual staff
- Board-certified dental doctors
- International x-ray services for your case diagnosis even before you step on that flight to Thailand
- 100% sterilization guaranteed with CE-certified sterilization instruments
- State-of-the-art dental rooms with up-to-date technology
- Featured on national television in Australia
Dental work in the Land of Smile has been receiving good reviews. A very happy customer, Brigit Gatterer from Australia, reviews cosmetic dental work in Phuket here.
Cosmetic Dentistry – A Brief Outline
Broken, uneven, stained or discolored teeth are taken care of by cosmetic dental procedures. Some of the common cosmetic dental procedures are:
- Laser Teeth Whitening: A combination of lasers and dental bleaching solutions to get rid of stains and discoloration for a whiter and brighter smile.
- Dental Fillings: Making up of structural losses to teeth caused by dental decay or trauma with the help of a restorative material, such as amalgam.
- Dental Veneers: Tooth-colored extremely flimsy shells that are used to mask chipped, broken or discolored teeth. You can also opt for lumineers, a product of Cerinate – USA, which are veneers as thin as contact lens.
- Dental Crown: It is a dental cap resembling a tooth which is placed over a tooth to give back its shape and size; a dental crown may also be used to strengthen a weak or cracked tooth.
Know Your Dental Destination
- The closest airport from the dental clinic located in the Patong beach area is the Phuket International Airport (IATA: HKT) which is about 35 km (22 mi) from Patong.
- Citizens of the United States, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom have a visa exemption for a stay of 30 days or less in Thailand.
- They, however, need to have a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Plan your dental vacation during the winter season running from November to March – this time of the year is pleasant and cool.
- Some of the common Thai words:
- Hello – Sa-wat-dee
- Goodbye – Laa-gon-na
- Excuse me/Sorry – Kor thot
- How much is this? – Raa kaa tao rai?
- Do you speak English? – Kun pôot paa-săa ang-grìt rĕu bplào?
- I don’t speak Thai – Chăn pôot tai mâi bpen
- Help! – Chuay duay
Cosmetic dentistry in Patong, Thailand gives you a great combination of massive savings, quality care at a top-notch clinic, and services of highly experienced dentists. And an added bonus is the opportunity to indulge in a relaxing vacation in the midst of sun, sea, and sand.
For more information on smile treatment in Thailand, contact us through the free quote-request form on the right.