Chin Augmentation in Thailand
If a weak or receding chin is marring your facial profile, you might want to explore chin augmentation in Thailand. Established cosmetic surgery professionals and modern surgical centers make plastic surgery in Thailand a popular option.
What is Chin Augmentation?
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery states that chin surgery augments the bone structure of the jaw so as create a stronger chin, widen the chin line or even lengthen the face as required. This is done using implants of different sizes, shapes and materials.
Also called genioplasty, the procedure is done by making an incision in the chin and designing a pocket. An implant is placed directly over the bone along the lower jaw or affixing it to the soft tissue or bone, to create the desired profile.
The procedure takes between 30 and 45 minutes to complete. An outpatient procedure, it will leave the chin and lips sore and swollen. Sutures are usually removed within four to seven days.
The Cost of Chin Augmentation in Thailand
Cost is an important consideration for most patients. If affordability is important to you, then genioplasty in Thailand will not disappoint you.
Thailand is a very popular plastic surgery destination. Not only is it well connected with European and Asian countries but its low cost of living and labor as well as its well-structured medical system allows for affordable plastic surgery options. Chin augmentation surgery in Thailand can save you more than 60 percent in costs as compared to Europe or North America.
Even though chin augmentation prices in Thailand are very affordable, they are not done at the cost of quality. You will find topnotch facilities and optimum care at a fraction of the cost when you choose to get cosmetic surgery of the chin in Thailand.
Why Choose to Get Chin Augmentation in Thailand?
- Cosmetic surgery in Thailand is on the rise for a number of reasons. Besides saving you substantial amount of money, there are other advantages of getting chin implants in Thailand.
- The leading hospitals in Thailand are highly modernized entities with global standards of operation, procedure and hygiene.
- You are unlikely to have any problems scheduling your surgical appointment in Thailand.
- The leading plastic surgeons in Thailand are highly trained professionals. Even though the cost of chin augmentation in Thailand is very low, it won’t be a task finding the services of a widely and well-trained surgeon.
- Since most surgical professionals speak English, you will have no trouble discussing your surgery for chin augmentation in Thailand.
- Finally, medical tourism in Thailand is popular because, besides value-for-money medical care, the country has vast travel treasures. From its beaches to its historical sites, there is something to match all desires in Thailand.
Travel Tips for Thailand
- Before heading for genioplasty in Thailand, learn about your medical, travel and financial options.
- Before signing up for chin augmentation in Thailand, understand all the terms and conditions of your medical tourism contract. Ask for some before-and-after pictures of chin augmentation done by your chosen doctor to get an idea about his or her skill set.
- Be careful as you travel through the country. Leave your valuables in your hotel room.
- Every non-Thai patient must have a current passport to enter any city of the country. Additionally, they should carry it with them at all times.
- U.S. citizens are allowed a visa-less stay if they plan a trip of less than 30 days. However, land entry limits a visa-less stay to less than 15 days. If you have any questions, contact the Thai Consulate that is closest to your residence.
- Most Thai businesses accept traveler’s checks and major credit cards. However, exchange your currency for some Thai bahts.
- Please remember that Thai royalty is treated with unflinching devotion. So be respectful of them and the local culture.
If you are unhappy with your jaw line or shape, look into the option of chin augmentation in Thailand. You are likely to return with a beautiful profile and many travel memories.
Submit the free quote request form for more information on chin augmentation in Thailand.