CeraRoot implants are a good option for people with missing teeth but who are allergic to metal. In Mexico, CeraRoot zirconia implants cost much lower than in the United States. In addition to cost savings, having your dental implants here gives you access to quality care provided by highly experienced dental professionals.
What are the Advantages of Having CeraRoot Implants?
- CeraRoot dental implants are made of zirconia, a highly biocompatible material which promotes complete osseointegration.
- Unlike metal implants, CeroRoot zirconia implants cause no or fewer allergic reactions.
- Traditional titanium implants come with their own set of aesthetic issues, especially in people with translucent or receding gums.
- In such cases, their gums might end up with a grayish tinge to them.
- CeraRoot implants are metal-free and white in color, and closely match with the natural tooth color.
- Zirconia implants are resistant to chemical corrosion.
- CeraRoot implants are placed in a single-stage surgery, which helps cut down implantation time.
Traveling to Mexico for CeraRoot zirconia implants can help you benefit in the following ways:
- Get a mouthful of teeth without emptying your pockets: The cost of CeraRoot implants in Mexico is much lower than in the United States. Expect to save almost 60%-70% of the US prices, by having your implant work done south of the border.
- High standard dental care: Dental tourism in Mexico has taken off in a big way owing to the presence of numerous American-style internationally accredited dental clinics and hospitals. Despite carrying a low price-tag, dental treatments match up with what you would get back home in the United States.
- Proximity: The major Mexican dental tourism hubs are not very far from the United States. Reduced travel cost and time add on to the entire experience.
- English-speaking dental professionals: The fact that most of the dental professionals who cater to patients from other parts of the world can speak good English makes the thought of traveling to Mexico less intimidating.
Prompt treatment: Your dental implant treatment will be scheduled promptly without placing you on a waiting list.
Destinations for Low Cost Dental Implants
Thinking to cut down your dental implant costs while not traveling very far away from your home country? We have compiled a list of some of the Mexican dental tourism destinations which you may consider for your treatment:
- Tijuana: A border city just about 17km from San Diego in California, Tijuana is a convenient location for Americans. The closest American airport to the Mexican border city is in San Diego.
- Los Algodones: It is a tiny Mexican border town just about 7 miles from Yuma, Arizona that comes alive with snowbirds looking to refurbish their smiles every winter. Home to over 350 dentists, Los Algodones is a prime dental tourism destination in Mexico.
- Cancun: It is a pulsating resort city known for its picturesque beauty as well as state-of-the-art dental clinics which will help you regain your glorious smile for just a fraction of the American prices. Welcoming dental staff sensitive to the needs of North American patients will help you have a comfortable stay.
And if you have a holiday on your mind, then Cancun can be your best bet as the city’s charming beaches and the not-so-far-away Mayan ruins are bound to enchant you.
CeraRoot dental implants are all-ceramic and metal-free. Their additional features such as aesthetics, bio-compatibility, and durability make them a perfect solution for missing teeth.
If their high costs in your home country are a hindrance, then consider having your CeraRoot teeth implants in Mexico.
We will help you have a comfortable dental trip abroad.
For more information, fill in the FREE Quote-request form.