Cost of CCSVI treatment in India: US $ 5600 ~ 7500
Highlights of CCSVI Treatment Programs in India:
- Availability of BrainSuite Image analysis tool at the hospital.Brainsuite permits the neurosurgeons to have an MRI scan of the patient during surgery. This helps the doctors to perform the surgery with more accuracy.
- The cost of the surgery in India is half of the cost on Mexico.
- We at Medical Tourism Corporation facilitate the surgeries at the hospitals that are accredited by JCI and other international agencies.
- One of the most experienced Neurosurgeon. He is a member renowned medical associations like World Federation of Intervention & Theraputic Neuroradiology and Congress of Neurological Surgeons. He has done his fellowship in China and Switzerland. He is well informed about the worldwide developments in the field of Liberation surgery.
- The hospital that Medical Tourism Corporation refers the patients has one of the first Neuro Science team in the world to offer this treatment consisting of both neurologists and neuro Surgeons.
- The doctors are proficient in endovascular surgery & interventional neuro-radiology which is the central to the idea of CCSVI treatment.
Medical qualifications for CCSVI surgery in India
Not all Multiple Sclerosis patients can opt for CCSVI treatment. Only those patients who are diagnosed to have clots in the veins of brain can be treated by Liberation Surgery. Such clots are known as stenosis or Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI).