If are unhappy with your breasts and feel you could look better with an increased bust-line, then breast implants could help give you firmer breasts and improved contours.
However, as most of the people find the cost of breast augmentation surgery in their home country quite intimidating, the option of traveling for breast implants in Thailand, and particularly its capital Bangkok, can be less intimidating.
Cost Savings You Enjoy in Bangkok
The following is a comparative table showing the average cost of breast augmentation with implants in the USA, Canada and Australia and the savings you get to enjoy by choosing the hospital we work with in Bangkok, Thailand.
|Avg. Cost in USA||Avg. Cost in Australia||Savings in Thailand|
For the cost of breast implants in Bangkok, please fill our online-quote form.
Why is Thailand an Attractive Breast Implant Destination?
- Pay much lower in Bangkok for breast implants than what these would cost in countries such as the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
- Get treated by highly experienced Thai plastic surgeons.
- Schedule your surgery with no wait-times involved.
- Have your breast implant surgery in Thailand’s foremost hospitals which is JCI accredited and receives patients of more than 144 nationalities.
- Get a chance to enjoy the scenic natural vistas and manmade splendors of Bangkok.
- Ease of travel from and proximity to Australia and New Zealand is an added bonus.
- Enjoy anonymity and complete privacy away from your home country with cosmetic surgey in Thailand.
Bangkok’s Top Hospital for Breast Surgery
Medical Tourism Corporation is a stickler for high customer satisfaction rates. We constantly endeavor to give the best of patient care rivaling standards found in the major hospitals of the West. And in this endeavor of ours, we have teamed up with the one of the leading hospitals of the Thai capital of Bangkok. The hospital has numerous positive breast implants Thailand reviews to its credit. Salient features of the hospital:
- USA’s Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation
- ISO 9001 accreditation
- Clients from over 144 countries
- Winner of the coveted Gold Award – Reader’s Digest Asia Most Trusted Brands for 2012
- Well staffed exclusive plastic surgery center
- Highly experienced cosmetic surgeons who continue to update their education by attending seminars and conventions held within the country and abroad
- Transparent pricing giving you full value for your money
- English-speaking personnel; gratis service of language interpreters and translators
An Overview of Breast Implant Procedure
- Breast implants are prostheses which help increase the bust size and give the appearance of firmer and more attractive breasts.
- These can also correct saggy drooping breasts if a breast implant surgery is performed with a breast lift procedure.
- Breast implant procedure is alternatively known as breast augmentation and augmentation mammoplasty.
- Implants are also used in post mastectomy reconstruction and for correcting chest deformities present from birth.
- Surgery involves making incisions in the inframmamary fold and the areola or the armpit.
- The incisions are placed strategically so that the scars are minimally visible.
- Underlying breast tissue is lifted to create a compartment for the implant.
- After placing the implant in the compartment, the surgeon sutures back the incisions.
- Bruising and swelling after surgery are common and may take a few months to subside.
- It will take you about six months to appreciate the final results of your surgery.
Types of Breast Implants
- These are filled with silicone gel.
- Silicone gel is a thick liquid substance that is quite similar in texture to human fat.
- Silicone implants score over saline implants, as the former feel and look more like natural breasts.
- A leaky silicone implant might cause breast pain or result in changes to the contours of the bust area. This can warrant surgical removal of the implant.
- Saline filled implants are inserted unfilled into the breast.
- These are filled with sterile saline water after placing them in the breast area.
- The saline implant’s outer covering or shell is, however, made of silicone.
- If a saline implant ruptures, the leaked salt water will be absorbed by the body; the remnant silicone shell will have to be removed surgically.
How to Prepare for Your Surgery?
- Stop smoking at least two weeks before your surgery.
- You will have to continue abstaining from smoking for at least two weeks after your surgery as the chemicals present in smoke can interfere with the healing process.
- Say no to alcoholic beverages at least a week before your breast implant surgery.
- Make sure you do not consume alcohol at least a day before your surgery.
- See to it that you do not eat or drink anything for at least 6 hours before your surgery.
- Aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal medicines should be avoided as these can increase chances of bleeding.
|Did you know? The world’s first silicone breast implants were developed by a team led by Dr Thomas Cronin in 1962. Breast implants have a history of more than half a century!|
Trip to Bangkok for Breast Augmentation – Useful Info
The following travel information will help you have a smoother and hassle-free trip to Bangkok for augmentation mammoplasty.
- Bangkok is served by its own international airport – the Suvarnabhumi International Airport (IATA Code: BKK).
- The months of September and October witness heavy rainfall and are avoidable.
- Some of the must-dos of the city are:
- The Grand Palace
- Wat Arun or the Temple of Dawn
- Wat Phra Kaew, famous for the Emerald Buddha
- Wat Pho – the Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Ferry ride across the Chao Phraya River
- Wat Ratchanaddaram
- Wat Benchamabophit – the Marble Temple
- Phra Ratcha Wang Dusit or the Dusit Palace
- The National Gallery Museum
- Jim Thompson Museum
- Though language barriers are virtually absent in the hospital in Bangkok where your breast implant surgery will be done, yet language barriers out on the street are quite common. To avoid these, memorize or keep a list of the following Thai phrases:
|Thank you||Kop-khun-khrap (for men)/ kop-khun-kaa (for women)|
|Can you help, please?||Chôo-ay nòy krúp (for males) / chôo-ay nòy kà (for females)|
|Don’t understand||Mai kao jai|
|How much?||Gee baht?|
- The Skytrain (BTS) and underground (MRT) railway systems are hassle-free modes of zipping through the city.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on breast implant surgery in Thailand.