Consultation with a medical specialist in Internal Medicine: Evaluation, interview, clinical history and report of your health condition based on the obtained results.
- Full Hemogram (red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets count, hematocrit and hemoglobin).
- Total Cholesterol (cholesterol, HDL, VLDL, COL/HDL, LDL, triglycerides)
- Urea nitrogen
- Uric Acid
- Gamma glutamyl transpeptidase
- Total T3
- Free T4
- General Urine Test
- Breast Ultrasound
- (1) Chest X-Ray
- Bone Densitometry (osteoporosis)
- Full Abdomen ultrasound (upper abdomen and pelvis)
Cost: $819 USD