Artemis Hospital is located near New Delhi, India, the national capital of the country, and is the flagship hospital of the Artemis Health Science Group. Providing a wide range of specialties, Artemis Hospital is conveniently close to the international airport. It has a 500-bed capacity, and consists of not just medical professionals, who have certifications from international medical bodies, but the latest in terms of medical technology as well.
|Artemis Hospital, India
1. Overview Video – Artemis Hospital
2. Pictures – Artemis Hospital
3. Interviews of Artemis Hospital Staff
4. International Patient Testimonials of India
5. Doctors, Physicians & Surgeons in India
6. Medical Tourism in India
7. Hospitals in India
CEO of Artemis Hospital, Dr. Kushagra Katariya is a highly respected cardiothoracic surgeon in the US, and has served as the Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery Department at the Miami Veterans Administration Hospital, USA.
Some of the pioneering achievements of the hospital include being the first hospital to offer an intelligent critical patient monitoring system, complete with a clinical decision support, an endovascular suite, which is located inside the operating room and allows endovascular surgery and catheter-based procedures with hybrid surgery, MRI-PET fusion technology as well as 3D dynamic road mapping for reconstructive imaging and much more. This paper-less and film-less hospital is also well connected to enable worldwide access to information.
Medical Services Offered at Artemis Hospital, India
The hospital offers a wide range of medical services from diagnostic, consulting and therapy and some specialties offered are cardiology/cardiac surgery, oncology, orthopedics, cancer, obstetrics & gynecology, cosmetic surgery, bariatric & minimally invasive surgery, cardiovascular surgery, ophthalmology, Spinal Procedures, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Retroperitineoscopy, Thoracoscopy, Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, to name a few.
Apart from this, forming a part of its medical infrastructure are equipments such as Cath labs with Stent Boost, 64 Channel CT Machine, 3 Tesla MRI Machine and much more. The hospital follows International Patient Protocols when dealing with patients, guaranteeing excellent care.
Artemis hospital, India has several services for its international patients in particular, including international cuisines for patients, seamless internet access throughout the hospital compound and much more.
Accreditations, awards, and collaborations:
- Most promising start-up healthcare company of the year 2007
- Designed and constructed with JCI guidelines
Heath care services at Artemis Health Science:
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Orthopedics / musculoskeletal disease
- Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery
- Nephrology and Dialysis
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Oro maxillo facial surgery and Dentistry
- Executive Health Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Radiodiagnostic and Interventional Modalities with PET/CT, MRI, high speed CT and multidimensional ultrasound and echo equipment.
- Predictive and preventive imaging with screening
- Physical therapy and rehabilitational medicine
- Advanced pathology services
- Latest equipment and infrastructure for predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging (64 slice CT canners, 3 T MRI, PET, Linear Accelerator, Optical Mammography, Dual Head Gamma Camera etc.)
- Paperless and film-less hospital information system
- International board certifications
- Tele-consults and Pre Departure Evaluation
- Centrally air-conditioned hospital
- Choice of rooms from private to luxury suites
- Choice of International cuisines
- Mobile Phones for easy access and communication
- Wi-fi enabled rooms
- Personal relationship executive 24×7
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates medical treatment to Artemis Hospital in India & many other world class Hospitals. Request a free quote & more information using the form on this page.