If you have some much-dreaded loose skin and flab under your arms, it might be time to look into the option of getting brachioplasty, more commonly known as an arm lift in India. For toned Michelle Obama-like arms, all you will need are a few incisions and some surgical tightening! The low cost of brachioplasty in India is drawing many to explore cosmetic surgery in the country. Arm cosmetic surgery in India does not cost as much as in the West due to the country’s low cost of living.
A recent Plastic Surgery Statistics Report released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons found that almost 15,000 people sought brachioplasty procedures in the United States in 2011. As increasing number of people seek surgical solutions for their beauty needs, plastic surgery in India has become an attractive option.
Please fill the quote form on right for free estimate.
What is an Arm Lift?
- An arm lift is a surgical procedure that targets the loose skin and muscle of the arms. The operation improves the shape and contour of the arms by removing excess fat and skin.
- During the procedure, the surgeon creates incisions in the inner arm zone, from the elbow to the armpit. Going through the incision, he or she removes the extra loose skin and fat, following which the muscles are tightened for a sleek look. In some cases, your surgeon might suggest liposuction.
- An outpatient procedure, it can take between two and four hours. Patients are advised to be careful for an intial recovery period of approximately 10 to 14 days. Most patients can expect to recover completely within four to six weeks.
What is the Cost of Arm Lift in India?
Fortunately, an arm lift or brachioplasty in India will not cost you an arm and a leg! Indeed, choosing the right Indian hospital will save you a pretty penny while providing top class medical services.
The low cost of labor in India added to the well-priced medical infrastructure allows for affordable arm lifts in India. You could save up to 60 percent in costs as compared to the US, Canada, Australia or the UK.
Advantages of Getting Brachioplasty in India
India is known for its many splendors – cultural, natural and architectural. Add to this bounty, its affordable medical tourism offerings and it is easy to understand the increasing number of international patients who are seeking medical solutions in this South Asian country.
Besides cost, there are a range of reasons for India’s meteoric rise as a medical tourism destination. Some of the most important advantages are:
- Low cost arm lift in India comes as a complete package and usually includes consultations, diagnostic expenses, surgeon’s fees, surgical costs and post-operative care.
- Your arm lift surgery in India is likely to be performed in a sterile, well-equipped hospital. A large number of Indian hospitals are Joint Commission International (JCI)-accredited and ISO-certified.
- Most of the plastic surgeons in India are members of prestigious organizations such as Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI) and Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. So whether you seek a traditional brachioplasty procedure or a mini arm lift in India, you are likely to get a topnotch plastic surgeon.
- There are few scheduling hassles or waiting lists for arm lifts in India.
- Most Indian surgeons and their surgical staff are conversant in English.
- India has always been a sought after destination for international travelers. So make sure you have some time to explore the vast offerings of the country as you travel to India for arm reduction surgery.
Traveling for Arm Lift Surgery in India
Like any other travel venture, you must take the time to do your research. From exploring various travel and surgical packages to seeking patient recommendations, it is imperative that you get all your questions answered before signing on the dotted line for brachioplasty in India.
- Get all the terms and conditions in writing.
- Avoid street foods and tap water.
- Don’t stray off the beaten tourist paths. Dress conservatively and be aware of your surroundings.
- Indian summers are very hot. If you are traveling to India for an arm lift between April and August, make sure you stay hydrated.
- Carry Indian currency on you since most businesses are cash-only operations.
- Indian travel documents such as visas can take time to get. Consult the Indian Consulate serving your area well in advance.
Along with its eye-popping socio-cultural diversity, India is also the emerging leader of medical tourism. With its modern hospitals, experienced surgeons and affordable medical procedures, getting an arm lift in India should be an easy choice. So head to the largest democracy in the world and you will return home with toned arms that defy gravity.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates low cost cosmetic and plastic surgery treatment in India and other countries. Fill out the free estimate request form on right for more information.