Multiple childbirths and aging can result in loose vaginal muscles that, in turn, can diminish a woman’s confidence about her sexuality. This may also cause problems during sexual intercourse, and be a cause of embarrassment. Fortunately, vaginoplasty in Thailand is available to help women overcome this burden without breaking the bank.
Through the years, aesthetic gynecological procedures such as vaginoplasty and laser vaginal rejuvenation in Thailand have become quite popular with women from Australia, Canada, the UK and other developed countries in search of low cost vaginal reconstruction abroad to reshape and tighten their vaginas.
Vaginal Rejuvenation – A Glance at the Stats
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), though there were only 3,500 vaginal rejuvenations performed in the US in 2012, that number represents a 64% jump from 2011. This only shows that more and more women are willing to go under the knife to look and feel young again.
Because the cost of cosmetic surgery in developed countries like the US is outrageously high, many women from those countries opt for vaginal rejuvenation in Thailand to restore their “sexual youth” while saving a huge amount of their hard-earned money.
Here is a brief outline of the procedure for those considering affordable vaginal reconstruction in Thailand:
- Vaginoplasty is a gynecological surgical procedure that involves reconstructing and tightening the vaginal walls (including the supporting muscles and connective tissues) and making the vaginal opening smaller. The ultimate goal of the surgery is to improve sexual gratification during intercourse for both the woman and her partner.
- This procedure can also offer relief to women with a prolapsed pelvis.
- Women who prefer a minimally invasive procedure can opt for laser vaginal rejuvenation in Thailand. Despite the use of laser technology, the cost of designer laser vaginoplasty in Thailand remains affordable.
- Walking may not be possible two to three days after the surgery.
- Vaginal penetration can be resumed only two months after surgery.
Why Vaginoplasty in Thailand?
There are many good reasons why Thailand is preferred by medical tourists looking for cheap vaginal surgery abroad:
- Plastic surgery in Thailand is popular among medical tourists from First World countries, including those looking for cheap laser vaginal tightening. The low vaginoplasty cost in Thailand means they’ll need to pay only a small fraction of the prices charged in those countries.
- Medical tourism in Thailand is also about delivering high quality treatments. Rest assured to experience world class vaginal cosmetic surgery in Thailand, delivered by well trained and board certified doctors.
- Thailand was the first country in Asia to have a JCI-accredited hospital in 2002. Accredited hospitals here have met the organization’s strict quality and operational standards. They are also equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and advanced medical technology.
- Communication is not a big issue in Thailand as many doctors, nurses and hospital staff here can speak English fluently. For further assistance, a translator can also be arranged.
- Thanks to affordable vaginal reconstruction in Thailand, visitors can use their savings to take a short vacation and see some of the most breathtaking tourist destinations this country has in store for them.
Thailand Travel Tips
Here are some facts and pointers for people traveling for laser vaginoplasty in Thailand:
- Thailand is an exotic destination in Southeast Asia blessed with beautiful greenery, pristine beaches and great food.
- It’s a tropical country, so expect hot weather year-round with the highest temperatures from March to June.
- Check out the list of countries not required to present a visa for a stay of 14, 30 or 90 days.
- Though most of the doctors and the hospital staff would be English-speaking, it would be better to carry a Thai-English dictionary to combat any language barriers when out on the street.
- Baht is their official currency. Make sure to carry denominations of 20s and 100s to pay for small purchases or for a taxi service.
- Though precaution should be taken, tourists should not pass up the amazing bargains in Thailand’s night markets, especially those in Bangkok.
There’s no need to be ashamed or embarrassed about pursuing vaginoplasty in Thailand to feel good about yourself again. You can look forward to low cost gynecological plastic surgery away from your home country. Plus, the allure of an enchanting vacation!
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates low cost cosmetic and plastic surgery treatment in Thailand and other countries. Fill out the free estimate request form on right for more information.