Attractive Mommy Makeover Packages for Mexico ~ $9,500 and up.*
Mommy makeover surgery is a combination of plastic surgeries such as breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction aimed at improving the appearance of the body after it has undergone significant changes post pregnancy.
By choosing Mexico for plastic surgery after childbirth, one can save significant amounts of money. Read on to know more.
How much for Mommy Makeovers?
Our package costs for tummy, tuck, liposuction and breast lift cost are:
*Please note that the above mentioned prices are subject to change. Fill in our online quote form for the latest prices and specials.
Length of Stay
About 1 night of hospitalization is required for a mommy makeover. Total length of the trip is about 11 days.
Advantages of Choosing Mexico for Mommy Makeovers
- You pay only a quarter of the prices charged in the US and Canada.
- You save substantially on travel costs and time involved as the country is not very far away from the US and Canada.
- You will get quality care at one of the foremost medical facilities in the country.
- If you choose the Mexican border town of Tijuana for your mommy makeover, you will have to drive down only 17 miles from San Diego to get to there.
- Also, the San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN) is just 20 minutes from the border town.
- Getting to Cancun is also easy as the resort town has its own international airport.
- You can schedule your plastic surgery easily without any waiting periods involved.
- You will be treated by English-speaking medical professionals, so language barriers will be minimal.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
- A mommy makeover is a collective term for a number of plastic surgeries directed at rejuvenating the body which has borne the strains of pregnancy.
- A tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, helps remove redundant skin from the upper and lower abdomen to give the stomach a smoother and more youthful appearance.
- Stretch mark removal is also popular, since these unsightly off-colored blemishes are a common vestige of pregnancy.
- Liposuction is another procedure moms may find useful. This is a procedure to remove unwanted fat deposits from the belly, hips, thighs, and elsewhere on the body.
- Other procedures for body contouring for moms include arm lift, breast lift, and stomach lift.
- Free ground transportation
- Assistance in air-ticket bookings
- Other travel-related assistance
- Visa and passport expedite services
- Hotel bookings at complimentary rates
- Pre and post ops
Surgery Center for Your Makeover
- The surgery center we work with in Cancun to facilitate quality and affordable postpartum plastic surgery features the following:
- Been serving the region of Quintana Roo for over a decade.
- Some of the plastic surgeons are members of the International Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Surgeons constantly upgrade their knowledge and expertise by participating in seminars and congresses organized by the Mexican bodies and associations of plastic surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Highest standards of sterilization and hygiene are observed at the center.
- Since it is facility solely for elective procedures such as cosmetic surgery, chances of infection are minuscule.
Plastic Surgeons We Work with
Below is the profile of the plastic surgeons we work with in Tijuana and Cancun:
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery division of the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
- Diplomas in microsurgery and reconstructive surgery from the San Diego School of Medicine, Davies Medical Center in San Francisco, CA, and the Stanford Medical Center
- Most of his patients are medical tourists
- Exchange fellow – plastic surgery division – School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego
- Visiting scholar at the plastic surgery division of the Stanford University Medical Center
- Member of the Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery, the Association of Plastic Surgeons of Jalisco, and the Association of Plastic Surgery of Baja California
- Successful track record of practicing for more than 15 years in Cancun
- Training and education from the United States, Mexico, and Germany
- Most of his clients are from the USA, Canada, and England
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Surgery (Plastic and Reconstructive)
- Fellowship from Jose Guerrero, Director, Institute of Surgery (Plastic and Reconstructive), Jalisco, Guadalajara (1988-89)
- Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from Krankenhaus Bugenhauesen with Dr. Mülbahuer, Munich, Germany (1996-97)
- Memberships: International Society of Aestethics Plastic Surgery, Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery, Esthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and American Medical Association
Click here to watch a video in which he talks of his experience and training.
Mexico – Brief Travel Guide
- A valid passport is a must for Americans and Canadians to enter the country.
- You would need a tourist card (FMM) to venture beyond the border zone.
- US dollars are widely accepted by the business establishments here.
- Spanish is the most widely spoken language here. Some of the important Spanish words and phrases are:
- Yes – Si
- No – No
- Hello – Hola
- Goodbye – Adios
- Thank you – Gracias
- Help – Socorro
- Please – Por Favor
- I do not understand – No entiendo
- Do you speak English – Habla usted Ingles?
- Do not flag taxis from the street; make sure you ask your hospital or hotel to arrange for pick-up.
- Avoid pulling out cash from the ATMs after dark.
- The hurricane season runs from June to November; avoid traveling to the country during this time of the year.
- If visiting a beach, look out for a warning flag. Beaches here may have a strong undertow.
- If you plan to cross into Mexico in your own or rented vehicle, make sure all the required documents and permits are in place.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on mommy makeover surgery in Mexico.