For many women longing to bring a child into this world again but are facing cost issues, tubal ligation reversal surgery in Mexico is their light at the end of the tunnel.
Unlike in First World countries, tubal ligation reversal south of the border is highly affordable and a very practical solution for mothers-to-be who would also have to save up for their child’s needs in the future.
According to key statistics from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth, 16.2% of the American women aged 15-44 have had tubal sterilization. Their main reasons for doing so include having all the children they wanted, medical issues, and failed attempts with other methods of birth control.
Low cost tubal reversal in Mexico can help resurrect one’s desire for motherhood, and it is a very viable option for anyone rethinking of growing her family.
Reproductive Health Care in Mexico
The country has built a reputation for quality and inexpensive medical procedures for treating problems related to pregnancy and the female reproductive system. You can find a plethora of options for minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries in Ciudad Juarez. Hysterectomy surgery in the country is also popular among American and Canadian women suffering from chronic uterine diseases. You may want to read testimonials and look for referrals first before setting an appointment for affordable tubal reversal in Tijuana, Juarez and other Mexican countries.
What to Expect From Tubal Ligation Reversal
Before deciding to seek fallopian tube reversal in Mexico, there are some important things you should consider first:
- If you are over 40 years old, discuss your chances of success with your doctor before proceeding with the surgery.
- Prior to surgery, your doctor will recommend a complete medical exam for you and your partner to determine your chances of pregnancy including blood tests, sperm count, and hysterosalpingogram (HSG).
- Success rates for reversal surgery vary from 20% to 70%.
- If you are not the right candidate for tubal reversal, you may want to consider in vitro fertilization (IVF) and discuss this with your doctor.
Tubal Ligation Reversal Surgery in Mexico: Benefits
- Due to their relative proximity to the country, patients coming from the US and Canada will save a lot on travel and accommodation expenses. There are cheap flights as well and US residents of the border areas can also travel by car. Inexpensive accommodations are also abounding in the leading medical tourism destinations of the country.
- The low cost of tubal reversal in Mexico does not mean that quality is compromised. There’s no shortage of hospitals accredited by the JCI and the ISO in the country. The presence of many top-notch doctors is another reason not to underestimate the quality of care south of the border. Finding an experienced and renowned tubal reversal surgeon here won’t make you break a sweat.
- Getting Fallopian tube reversal in Mexico is also an opportunity to experience how it is to be a tourist in this exotic paradise. The country has plenty of beautiful beaches to soothe your senses and lots of spectacular sites for your eyes to savor. Potential tourists must prepare a travel itinerary to maximize their time and enjoyment in Mexico as well.
We have helped many a woman enjoy the bliss of motherhood again. One such client of ours, Lorena Valencia from Sunnyside, Washington reviews tubal ligation reversal in Mexico here. Lorena found the staff at the doctor’s office to be friendly and describes her recovery as “great”.
Other Things to do in Your Medical Trip
You can indulge in a lot of fun things prior to or after (if recommended by your doc) surgery in Mexico. The country is among the must-sees of many travel junkies and here’s why:
- This is where Mariachi folk music originated.
- Bullfighting is a very popular tradition that you should see if given the chance. Just take the necessary safety precautions.
- The country is famous for its scrumptious cuisine. Right from crunchy tacos, lip smacking torta, ambrosia-like tejuino to finger-licking-good cochinita pibil, you’ll find a mélange of flavors and aromas titillating your senses.
Tubal ligation reversal surgery in Mexico can be your passport to holding your own seraphic baby in your hands. Make all the necessary precautions and do some more research and you’re good to go.
Medical Tourism Co. facilitates low-priced tubal ligation reversal surgery in Mexico. For more information, fill-out the free estimate-request form on the right.