Stem Cell Therapy for Vasculitis
Inflammation in the veins or arteries is termed as Vasculitis. The blood vessels undergo changes like vessel weakening, thickening, narrowing or scarring which can further restrict the blood flow. The person ultimately suffers from tissue or organ damage.
Stem Cell Therapy for Vasculitis in Mexico is a promising treatment and has proven good results so far.
Signs and Symptoms of Vasculitis
The symptoms of this disease may vary from person to person. These usually are visual symptoms due to lack of proper blood flow in the body.
Generally, a person suffering from Vasculitis may suffer from:
- Weight Loss
- Night Sweats
- Rashes etc.
The person may develop more severe conditions due to Vasculitis. The Stem Cell Therapy for Vasculitis in Mexico can treat these conditions which are discussed below:
- Buerger’s disease– Hands and Feet are affected due to Buerger’s disease. The patient experiences numbness or tingling sensation in the fingers or toes and the pain worsens, especially during exercise when the body parts receive extremely less blood flow.
- Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (EGPA)– Also known as Churg-Strauss Syndrome, this disease can affect various organs of the body. It first begins with the onset of asthma, followed by eosinophilia (where the eosinophils increase tremendously), fever and then the development of inflammation in nerves of one or more organs.
- Behcet’s disease– The patient tends to develop ulcers around the mouth and genital region and develop acne-like lesions on the skin and may suffer from eye inflammation. This is due to the inflammation of arteries and veins throughout the body.
- Giant cell arteritis– Also known as temporal arteries, here, the arteries of the head are affected. Due to this, the patient suffers from constant headaches, jaw pain, scalp tenderness, blurred vision, etc.
- Polyarteritis nodosa– People with Polyarteritis nodosa are usually affected by Hepatitis B infection. The patient usually suffers from night sweat, fever, discomfort, etc. The main organs affected are kidneys, skin, GI tract and nerves.
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis- Usually organs in the upper respiratory tract are affected by this kind of Vasculitis. Apart from these, ears, eyes, kidneys, skin, joints are also affected.
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura– The patient develops a purple-colored rash on the lower legs or the buttocks. Some people may also develop abdominal pain or swollen joints or joint pain (arthritis). The children are the most affected by this type of Vasculitis.
If you are suffering from any of the above symptoms and want a feasible treatment option, then Stem Cell Therapy for Vasculitis in Mexico can help you. Contact our team for instant help.