A number of people who choose elective surgery abroad(Mexico, India, Thailand, Costa Rica etc.) consider medical loans/credit. You can click on the banner below to apply. Below are minimum guidelines that most loan processing companies consider for overseas medical loan approval.
- 2 Years consistent employment (same field of business)
- Gross Monthly income of $ 1500.00
- Minimum FICO score 580 with no open collections (small open collections are acceptable), or unsatisfied judgments
- Bankruptcies must be discharged for 2 years to the month
- Minimum 2 years established credit history with unsecured credit extended
The addition of a qualified co-signer can still qualify someone who does not meet all of the above criteria; however, the co-signer must also meet such criteria.
We hope this page will assist you in finding the medical loan you are looking for.