FREE PICK-UP. SPECIAL LIMITED PERIOD OFFER – FREE STAY FOR UP TO 3 NIGHTS AT HOTEL HACIENDA, LOS ALGODONES FOR DENTAL WORK COSTING $1,500 OR MORE
Choosing a dental clinic in Los Algodones border area in Mexico can help Americans and Canadians assailed by exorbitant treatment prices in their home country cut down costs substantially. We at Medical Tourism Corporation work with a leading dental facility in the Mexican border town to help you get your dental ills taken care of for only a fraction of the US prices.
US-Mexico Border Dental Clinic We Work With
Dental work such as full mouth restoration or dental implants in the US-Mexico border area will be performed in one of the leading clinics in Algodones. We’ve enlisted some of the features of and facilities offered by the clinic as follows:
- Located only about 2 blocks from the border crossing point
- Successful track record since 1985 (the facility was originally established in Guadalajara, Jalisco)
- Dental laboratory within the premises
- Dental staff comprising 17 specialists with experience ranging between 5 and 30 years
- Clinic’s doctors have undergone refresher courses at prestigious institutions and organizations, such as the Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston, International Center of Laser Education, Indianapolis, and Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Seoul, Korea
- CAD/CAM Technology
- Ozone Therapy
- Panoramic X-rays
- Room sterilization and water filtration systems
- Free pick-up services
- Free Internet access
- 2-year warranty on all kinds of dental work
- All modes of payment accepted, including cash, personal and traveler’s checks, credit cards and even money orders
- Accommodation for special tariffs (as low as $30/night; hurry and avail free hotel stay for up to 3 nights for dental work exceeding $1,500 under our limited period Los Algodones dental special)
- Parking area (free of charge)
Cost Savings by Choosing a Clinic Close to the Border
You save almost 70% off the prices charged in the USA.
You can compare the costs of different dental procedures in Mexico vs. USA in the table given below –
|Dental Procedure||Cost in USA||Cost in Los Algodones|
|Dental Implant With Crown (single tooth)||$2,500||$1,220|
|Dental Bone Grafting (1 quadrant)||$1400||$400|
|All on 4 Implants||$20,000||$8,950|
The comparative table clearly shows that dental procedures including the relatively expensive ones such as all on 4 implants cost only a fraction in the Mexican border town.
This is what an American resident has to say about her treatment at the border clinic in Algodones that we work with.
“Probably saved about 3000 dollars so far on just this one visit. The place is immaculately clean, no problems, water, they give you all kinds of service. It’s been excellent.”
Click here to watch her review video.
Why Choose a Dental Clinic in Los Algodones?
- You save almost 70% off the amount you would otherwise pay in the United States.
- You save substantially on travel costs – the border town is very close to Yuma.
- You can get there easily; the nearest American airport – Yuma International Airport is just 15 minutes from the border entry point.
- You won’t feel as if you are in a foreign country – the city is quite Americanized.
- Unlike other border towns of Mexico, Los Algodones is quite safe.
- You won’t face any waiting times before scheduling your surgery.
Some Handy Info on Algodones
- The border crossing at Andrade, California, is directly adjacent to Los Algodones.
- Immigration services are open from 6am to 10pm.
- Other nearby airports, besides the Yuma airport, include the Imperial County Airport in El Centro, CA (55 miles away) and the San Diego International Airport (165 miles away).
- Hottest times of the year are from June to September, when average highs can surpass 100˚F.
- December and January are the coolest months, with highs around 70˚F; during this time of year, evenings can see the temperatures drop to around 40˚F.
- The border town operates under the Pacific Standard Time Zone (PST), 3 hours behind the East Cost.
We will facilitate your dental work for attractive prices at the hands of experienced professionals at one of the best dental clinics in the border area of Los Algodones.
For more information, submit the free quote request form on the right.