Dr Zile Singh Meharwal is a world renowned Cardiovascular Surgeon. He has more than 22 years of experience in the field of Cardiovascular surgery.
He has performed more than 10000 cardiac surgical procedures.
Procedures Done: Replacement of Aorta for Aortic Aneurysms and Dissections, Coronary Artery Bypass etc.
- MBBS from George’s Medical College, Lucknow.
- Recieved National Merit Scholarship based on his performance in 12th board examination.
- He joined General Surgical training programme and passed his MS in General Surgery from the same medical college.
- He joined Cardiac Surgical training and completed M.Ch.
- After his training, he moved to Delhi and joined G B Pant Hospital which was one of the 2 Cardiac hospitals in Delhi.
- In 1993, he moved to England and joined prestigious King’s College Hospital, London, where he worked as Consultant Cardiac Surgeon.
- He is one of the few surgeons performing very complicated surgeries like replacement of aorta for aortic aneurysms and dissections.
- He has to his credit of performing Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery on 94 year old patient which is the oldest patient to undergo coronary artery bypass operation.
- He initiated the DNB (Diplomate National Board) teaching programme in Cardiovascular Surgery.
- He has already trained more than 20 cardiac surgeons in India and UK.
- He is also actively involved in research and has published a large number of papers in reputed national and international journals.
- He has been invited to deliver lectures in important medial meetings both in India as well as abroad.
- Dr Meharwal has received many national and international awards by various organizations, including citation award by President of India, Mr A P J Abdul Kalam for his contribution in the field of Cardiac Surgery.
Submit free quote request on the right for considering Cardiovascular treatment like Replacement of Aorta or Coronary Artery Bypass by Dr. Z S Meharwal and other world class doctors.