M.D (Respiratory Medicine)
Diploma Interventional Pulmonology (Spain)
Fellow Pediatric Pulmonology(London)
Fellow Sleep Medicine(U.S)
Dr. Vivek Nangia – CURRICULUM VITAE
- Passed MD (TB & Respiratory Diseases) from J.N Medical College. Under the Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh In 1996. one of the most prestigious institutions of the country.
- Successfully completed Diploma in Interventional Bronchoscopies from University of Barcelona, Spain.
- One of the very few qualified Infectious Diseases Specialist in the country. Have successfully completed a Diploma in Infectious Diseases from London University, UK.
- Have also been awarded a fellowship by the American College of Chest Physicians, which is widely recognized as a mark of professional distinction Was a Visiting Fellow of the department of Pediatric Pulmonology at Royal Brompton Hospital, London.
- Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider after undergoing a vigorous training program organized by American Heart Association.
- Have a few publications at National Level.
- Been a Faculty to several National & International Conferences.
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Indian Association of Bronchology
- National College of Chest Physicians
- Indian Sleep Disorders Association
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Hospital Infections Society- India
- Indian Academy for Infection Management
- Infectious Disease Society of India