Dr. Tehrani is an Endo Vascular Surgeon who went to the medical school in Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin in Ireland and then moved to the US for Surgical Internship at Boston Medical Centre in Boston and Surgical Residency at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston. He completed his Vascular Surgery Fellowship at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago.
He has to his credit a number of research papers on Cardiac Surgery and Vascular Medicine. He has also published articles and abstracts in renowned medical journals in the US and has been invited to conduct lectures around the world.
- Classified Specialist Emergency in Gurgaon, India
- Senior Registrar, Department of Accident and Emergency, Max Super Specialty Hospital and Max Heart and Vascular Institute, Saket, New Delhi
- Senior Residency, Department of Emergency, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- MBBS: Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan University, Jaipur
- Residency in Orthopedics at Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi
- Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare Management, Symbiosis University, Pune, Maharashtra
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS:
- Role of external fixation with ligamentotaxis in the management of intra-articular fractures of lower end of radius.
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Medical Association
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Vishal Sehgal and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.