Dr. Tejinder Kataria is a leading expert in targeted radiotherapy techniques including Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy and Brachytherapy. She has published papers in National and International journals and is a teacher for D.N.B. (Radiation Oncology) and Radiotherapy Technology. It is to her credit that she started the Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy in the country as early as January 2002 and she has treated over 400 cases so far.
- Consultant – Radiation Oncology in Gurgaon, India
- 1996 – 1997: Senior consultant, Radiation Oncology, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi
- 1992 – 1996: Associate Professor, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- 1993 – 1995: Clinical Assistant – Cookridge Hospital, Leeds , UK
- 1990 – 1992: Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology, PGIMER, Chandigarh
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 1987 – M.D Radiotherapy – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- 2005 – CCST, UK
- Brachytherapy (LDR, PDR, HDR) – Cookridge Hospital Leeds, U.K.
- Kiel University, Germany
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, New York, U.S.A.
- Christie and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester. UK
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy – Royal Marsden Hospital, London. UK
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy – DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany
- Image Guided Radiotherapy – University Klinikum Mannheim, Germany
- 1983: M.B.B.S. from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Leeds University Fellowship
- Commonwealth (Oncology) Scholarship
- American Society of therapeutic Radiation Oncology
- European Society of therapeutic Radiation Oncology
- Indian College of Radiation Oncology- Founder member
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India
- IAEA – Quality Assurance in Radiation Oncology, Auditor South-East Asia
- ISO- 9002, 14001, Auditor
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Tejinder Kataria and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.