Dr. Surya P Potharaju is the Consultant and Administrative Head of Nuclear Medicine. As a nuclear medicine physician he is involved in several research projects related to Positron Emission Tomography. As a PET fellow he was directly involved in the validation of PET-CT scanner and fusion technology. To his credit, he has many publications and presentations in reputed international journals and conferences.
- Consultant – Nuclear Medicine in Gurgaon, India
- Head of Department, Apollo Gleneagles PET-CT Center, Hyderabad, India
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Residency and Fellowship:
- July 2000 – June 2003: PET Nuclear Medicine Fellowship and Research Associate, University of Tennessee at Knoxville TN, USA
- July 1998 – June 2000: Nuclear Medicine residency, University Wisconsin Madison, USA
- July 1997 – June 1998: Transitional Year Residency, Case Western Reserve University, at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland OH, USA
- 1982: M.B.B.S. from Guntur Medical College, Nagarjuna University
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Leon Ginzburg Award, 1996, presented to the most outstanding resident in the Department of Surgery, Beth Israel Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY
- 1996 – Resident achievement award, presented by the Society Of Laparoendoscopic surgeons
- Best Teacher Award 2001-2002. Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Academy of Molecular Imaging: Young Investigator Abstract
- University of Tennessee: Department of Radiology Travel Scholarship to Barcelona
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Surya P. Potharaju and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.