Dr. Ashutosh Shukla M.D. (Internal Medicine), has been the author of many research papers and has made scientific presentations at various conferences and workshops. In addition, he has held a number of academic appointments in India and abroad, including Perceptorship at Stanford Medical School, California, USA.
- CEO of a renowned hospital in Gurgaon, India
- 2001 – 2006: Chief, Section of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Miami Veterans Administration Hospital
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Attended an International HIV training program at San Francisco General Hospital, California, U.S.A.
- 1993 – 1996: Senior Resident, Department of Medicine at University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, New Delhi
- June 1993 – September 1993: Honorary Resident at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- M.D. in Internal Medicine from Delhi University, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia hospital, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S. from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Association of Physicians of India
- Diabetic Association of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Cardiological Society of India
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Ashutosh Shukla and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.