Degree: MBBS, DCH, MS (E.N.T.)
Present position: Director, ENT – Head & Neck Surgery
- Snoring and Obstructive Apnea syndrome
- Tracheal and Bronchial Stenting
- Nasal and Sinus surgery
- MBBS: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (Passed in 1980)
- DCH: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (Passed in 1984)
- MS (E.N.T.): Maulana Azad Medical College, G.B. Pant Hospital and Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narain Hospital, New Delhi (Passed in 1986)
Teaching experience: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Training at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Thesis project: Comparative Evaluation of Septal, Cartilage, Homograft and Costal Cartilage Homograft in cases of Saddle Nose Deformity.
- Awarded certificate of service, Lions Club: for Services Rendered in Rural Health Scheme
- Conducted Live Surgery Workshop at National Front under the auspices of Delhi Medical Associate in 1994 N.C.I.
- Invited as operating faculty at Chennai in 1995 by association of Paediatric E.N.T., India
- Invited to give lectures on various upcoming subjects in E. N.T. at Dubai, Dhaka and Nepal
- Invited to give oration at Jaipur in 1998 where he operated as faculty surgeon with international faculty
- Attended Endoscopy and Laser course at Tyronne County Hospital (U.K.)
- Trained at Cochlear Transplant International Centre at Australia, for starting cochlear transplant surgery conducted programmes for laser surgery for snoring started voice clinic and sinus clinics at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Honoured by association of Otolaryngology of India for contribution in the field of academics conducting various workshops, performing live surgery courses and presenting various papers in National and International Conferences
Co-Authored a book for education of general public on common ENT problems published by National Book Trust of INDIA.
Co-Authored book on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery with Prof. S.K.Kaluskar from United Kingdom. Lippencot-Willkins-Watkins Press, U.S.A, has launched the book globally.