Dr. Grimaldo graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Tamaulipas (UAT) in Tampico, Tamaulipas. He taught at the School of Medicine (U.A.T) and has written several articles in the Mexican Urology Journal and the Mexican Society of Urology. Dr. Grimaldo’s specialty is urology, and his main area of interest is lithotripsy.
Dr. Grimaldo is Board Certified by the Mexican Board of Urology and is an active member of the Mexican Council of Urology and Mexican School of Urology. He participated in the International Conference of the American Urological Association in Orlando, Florida.
Education and Training
- Medical Degree 1970 – UniversidadAutónomadeTamaulipas
- Internship 1972 – Unidades Hospitalarias de San Luis Potosí
- Residency General Surgery 1973 – Hospital de Especialidades de Monterrey (IMSS)
- Residency Urology 1975 Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (IMSS)
Professional Associations / Affiliations
- Mexican Council of Urology
- Mexican School of Urology
- License to practice in Mexico #199705
- Bladder Stone Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Intracorporeal Lithotripsy
- Extracorporeal Lithotripsy
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr. Romualdo Grimaldo and other world class doctors.