MS (Living Liver And Paediatric Liver Transplant), FACS Consultant, GI And Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Ramcharan Thiagarajan is expert in the the field of Surgical gastroenterology and multi-organ transplantation. He did his MBBS from Kilpauk medical college, India. After that he went abroad for further studies and medical training where he pursued his masters in living liver and Paediatric Liver transplant and post graduation in general surgery from Marshall University school of medicine, Huntington. He got his Specialization in Hepatobiliary and multi-organ transplantation at university Of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA.
For nine years he worked as a consultant surgeon in Scotland and UK. He has also great interest in teaching and was chosen as mentor for laparoscopic colorectal surgery by the ALS (Association of Laparoscopic Surgery) UK.
- The American Board Of Surgery
- Liver Transplant Division Emory University School Of Medicine & Children’s Health Care Of Atlanta At Egleston Atlanta, GA May 2001- May 2002
- University Of Minnesota Minneapolis, MN 55455 September 1999- April 2001
General Surgery Residency
- Marshall University School Of Medicine Huntington, WV 25701 July 93- Jun 99
- Living Liver Transplant At Children’s Hospital Of New Orleans, 2002
- Liver Transplantation At Manipal Hospital, India, 2007
- Cadaveric Multi-Organ Procurement In The State Of Karnataka, India
- Pancreas Transplantation At Manipal Hospital, India, March 2009
- Young Investigator Award Presented At The Transplant 2001 Meeting, Chicago May 2001.
Submit free quote request on the right for considering treatment byDoctor Ramcharan Thiagarajan and other world class doctors.