Dr. Pradeep K. Jain has wide experience of Gastroenterology Surgery. He has done his M.S (Surgery) and M.Ch. in Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Surgery.
Hepatobiliary pancreatic Surgery, Laparoscopic GI Surgery, G I Oncosurgery, Bariatric Surgery, Thoracoscopic esophagectomy, Laparoscopic colorectal surgery.
- Worked as Sr. Consultant & Head, Department of G I Oncosurgery in Rajeev Gandhi Cancer Institute and Reaserch Center.
- Head & Sr. Consultant in Minimal access, G I and Bariatric Surgery in Primus Hospital Chanakya Puri and Max Hospital Pitam Pura .
He has presented a number of papers including
- Comparative Evaluation of Chelodochoduodenostomy and Transduodenal sphincteroplasty in Biliary decompression.
- World journal of HPB Surgery.
- Internal Pancreatic Fistulae with Serous Effusion in Chronic Pancreatitis, Australian and New Zealand journal of Surgery.
- Von Hippel Lindau Disease Presenting as Obstructive Jaundice, Tropical Gastroenterology.
- International Hepato- Pancreato- Biliary Association Indian Chapter.
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology.
- Indian Association Tropical Gastroenterology.
- Association of Surgeons of India.
- Indian Medical Association.
- Delhi Medical Association