Below is the resume of Dr. Mario Sanchez from Costa Rica, who is a specialist in Cardiology. He has extensive experience, and is also the Chief Editor of Cardiology Magazine in Costa Rica. He has published & presented several research papers in scientific journals.
MARIO SPERANZA SANCHEZ – CURRICULUM VITAE
- 1984: Doctor in Medicine, Universidad Catolica de Cordoba, Argentina
- 1989: Specialist in Cardiology, Universidad Catolica de Cordoba, Argentina
TEACHING EXPERIENCE AND MEMBERSHIPS HELD
- 1980-1983: Faculty Assistant for Medical English and Introduction to Medicine at Universidad Catolica de Cordoba, Argentina
- 1993-94: Physiopathology and Pharmacotherapy Faculty Instructor, Hospital Rafael Angel Calderon Guardia, Faculty of Pharmacy, Universidad de Costa Rica
- 1999-2005: Costa Rican Cardiology Magazine Chief Editor
- 1998-2005: Heart Failure Society of America, Full Member
- 1985-1986: Internal Medicine Residence, Hospital San Roque, Cordoba, Argentina
- 1986-1989: Clinical Cardiology Residence, Instituto Modelo de Cardiologia, Cordoba, Argentina
- 1989: Specialist in Clinical Cardioangiology, Universidad Catolica de Cordoba, Argentina
- Basal and stress Echocardiography in all modalities
- Coronary Intensive Care
- Post-surgery care of Cardiac surgery
- Invasive hemodynamic Monitoring
- Heart Failure specialist
- Dipyridamole myocardial perfusion with thallium 201 in ergometric insufficient evidence. XI National Congress of Cardiology, Argentina, September 1988
- Hemodynamics interventionist Pediatria, XI Congress National de Cardiologia, Argentina, September 1988
- Holter recording during coronary angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction, XII Inter-American Congress of Cardiology, Brazil, July 1989
- Silent ischemia detected by Holter, published in the Journal of theArgentine Federation of Cardiology, Vol. 18 no 1-1989
- Results of cardiac rehabilitation patients in Costa Rica, LIV Medico National Congress, Costa Rica, November 1994
- The role of cardiac rehabilitation in patients with chronic ischemic costarricenes, LV Medico National Congress, Costa Rica, November 1994.
- Adenosine in the treatment of supraventricular tachyarrhythmias, preliminary communication, Instituto Centroamericano de Cardiologia. LVIII Medico National Congress, Costa Rica, December 1996
- Correlation of angiographic silent ischemia detected on Holter monitoring. LVIII Medico National Congress, December 1996
- Usefulness of Intravenous Amiodarone in the conversion of fibrillation and flutter Atrial A Sinoatrial. LVIII Medico National Congress. Costa Rica, December 1996.
- Rehabilitation in patients after heart surgery coronary revascularization, LVIII Medico National Congress. Costa Rica, December 1996.
- Multi-center, double-bind double dummy, parallel group study of mibefradil vs. amlodipine in hypertensive patients comparing efficacy and tolerability. Developing with Roche Laboratories.
- Program for secondary prevention of coronary disease (PPSCI) Central Institute of Cardiology. Hospital Clinica Biblica. XX Central American Congress of Cardiology. Costa Rica, November 1998.
- High resolution ECG: Initial experience in Costa Rica in post-myocardial infarction patients. XX Central American Congress of Cardiology. Costa Rica, November 1998.
- USE tirofiban (Aggrastat) acute coronary syndrome (ACS) in the elderly: Initial Experience. XX Central American Congress of Cardiology. Costa Rica, November 1998.
- Medical treatment of neurocardiogenico of syncope. XX Central American Congress of Cardiology. Costa Rica, November 1998.
- Utilityof the test tilt “Tilt test in the evaluation of patients with Syncope: Initial experience in Costa Rica. XX Central American Congress of Cardiology. Costa Rica, November 1998.
- The ambulatory monitoring of blood pressure in assessing the hypertensive patient or Suspected hypertension. XX Central American Congress of Cardiology. Costa Rica, November 1998.
- Revision: Low Molecular Weight Heparins in the treatment of acute coronary syndromes. Revista Costarricense de Cardiologia, Vol.1, 38-42, September 1999.
- Editorial: Heart failure in 2000: Drug current. Revista Costarricense de Cardiologia, Vol.2, 2-4, May-August, 2000.
- Editorial: Clopidogrel and Aspirin in patients with acute coronary syndrome. Revista Costarricense de Cardiologia, Vol.3, 3-4, September-December 2001.
- Revision: Arjuna Terminalia (Combretaceae) and other species: Myths, Realities and Opportunities in the Cardiovascular Therapy.Revista Costarricense de Cardiologia, Vol.3, 35-40, September-December 2001.
- Revision: Unstable Angina: Diagnosis and Therapeutic Challenge.Revista Medica de Costa Rica and Central America. LXIX, No. 558, Volume LIX, January-March 2002.
- Certificate of participation in clinical research sponsored by Merck Sharp & Dohme: 1. tirofiban in the management of unstable angina (Usual Care), held in anginal patients requiring placement in the Intensive Care Unit. 2. Comparison between Losartan vs Amplodipina in moderate to severe arterial hypertension, performed in outpatients. San Jose April 10, 2004.
- Editorial: Atrial Fibrillation: A Survey. AMC, April-June 2004, vol 46 (2).
Submit free quote request on right for considering cardiac surgery byDr. Carlos Francisco Quesada Ramirez and other world class doctors.