Dr. Sapra has been very active in the field of Interventional Cardiology and has independently performed over 5000 vascular interventions including coronary angioplasties, balloon valvotomies, peripheral angioplasties and congenital interventions. He also has a keen interest in the field of electrophysiology and extensive experience in implanting various pacing devices.
He has authored a number of publications, research papers and abstracts and has been actively involved in research work as well.
- Consultant- Cardiology in Gurgaon, India
- 2005 – 2007: Senior Consultant-Interventional Cardiology & Electrophysiology at Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi
- 2001 – 2005: Senior Consultant in Cardiology at Batra Hospital
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 2001: Training in Electrophysiology and radiofrequency ablation from Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, NY, USA and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, USA
- 1996: DM in Cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi
- 1993: M.D. in Internal Medicine from PGIMER, Chandigarh
- M.B.B.S. from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Best Case Award at 2nd AICT Conference, New Delhi in October 2006
- Cardiological Society of India
Submit free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Arun Kumar Chopra and other world class Doctors in India and other International Destinations.