Dr. Marco Antonio Sarinana Guridi
Bariatric Surgeon – Mexicali, Mexico
Experienced bariatric & general laparascopic surgeon practicing in Mexicali, Mexico. Performs gastric bypass, gastric lap band, sleeve gastrectomy(gastric sleeve), duodenal switch & other general surgeries.
- 1994-2000 Faculty of Medicine of Mexicali
- 2000-01 Internado revolving pregrado 30 clinics, 31 and 16 of the IMSS Mexicali
- 2001-02 Social Service C.S. The Rancho Pedregosa, Ensenada, B.C. Jurisdiction 3
- 2003-05 the 1st, 2nd and 3rd and 4th years of specialization in General Surgery Hospital General de Zacatecas. SSA
COURSES AND CONFERENCES:
- ATLS September 22, 2001 Mexicali B.C. U.A.B.C.
- XVI Course in preparation for the Review of the National Medical Residencias August 5 to September 14, 2002. U.A.N.L. Monterrey N.L.
- ACLS in January 2003, assistance and approval of course supported by the Inter-American Heart Foundation, Arizona Health Science Center, Mexicali, BC 30 credit hours.
- 3-8 November 2003 wizard XXVII National Congress of General Surgery, “Dr. Luis Ize Lamache” Veracruz, Ver
- 3 to 8 November 2003 during transcongreso Assistant Surgical Physiopathology of the activities conducted during the National Congress of General Surgery. Veracruz, Ver
- July 5 to August 5 at the intensive care of General Surgery carried out in National Medical Center “November 20” ISSSTE. Mexico D.F. duration of 320 hours. curricular value 6 points.
- From October 31 to November 5, 2004 Assistance XXVIII National Congress of Surgery held in Poliforum Leon, Leon, Gto. 24 hours worth of curriculum.
- Presentation of a case “infrarenal aortic aneurysm broken content Placing bifurcated Dacron graft, Days Medical Faculty of Medicine UAZ April 2005. Zacatecas, Zac.
- From 24 to 26 January 2005 to assist III Refresher Course in General Surgery performed in the auditorium of INCMNSZ.
- 26 to 28 January 2005 to assist III Refresher Course in the colon, rectum and anus, which was held in the auditorium of INCMNSZ.
- 29, September 30 and October 1, 2005 workshop to assist stapling surgery carried out in the regional conference of the general surgery AMCG, as well as assistance to the course.
- From October 31 to November 5, 2005 Assistance XXIX National Congress of Surgery held in the city of Merida, Yucatan, presented as the author of 2 posters, Surgical treatment of grade IV renal trauma, presentation of two cases and infrarenal aortic aneurysm, presenting a case.
- October and November of 2005 basic course of laparoscopic surgery at the regional hospital “October 1” of the ISSSTE.
- Working as an author of SELF-VASCULAR TRAUMA IN EXTREMITIES IN GENERAL HOSPITAL ZACATECAS, at medical conferences held from 13 to 17 March 2006, and QUIRIRGICO MANAGEMENT OF GRADE IV RENAL INJURY, presentation of a case, filed in the same course.
- Pre-course of bariatric surgery performed at the XXX International Congress of general surgery in Acapulco Gro. From October 29 to November 3, 2006, as well as assistance to the congress.
- Introduction of free labor EXTREMITIES IN VASCULAR TRAUMA IN THE GENERAL HOSPITAL ZACATECAS. XXX international congress in general surgery.
- Diploma in basic ultrasound done in the general hospital of zacatecas July 29 to 11 November 2006.
- Advanced Diploma of laparoscopic surgery and obesity surgery performed in the city of Tijuana BC from February 26 to June 15, 2007, lasting 672 hours.
- Training course on gastric band 8,9,10 March 2007 in the city of Tijuana BC
- International Congress of Endoscopic surgery April 30 to May 4, 2007 held in the city of Veracruz.
- Diagnostic Endoscopy Course Workshop for Surgeon General April 30 to 20 May 2007.
- Member of the Mexican Association of Endoscopic surgery.
- Surgery metabolic international course held in the city of Tijuana BC 12 and June 13, 2007.
- Course gastric bypass (gastric bypass) performed on 1.2 and 7 July 2007 in the city of Ensenada BC
- Certification courses in gastric band placement and balloon intragastrico carried out in the city of Guadalajara Jalisco 23 to August 25 2007.
- Mexican member of endoscopic surgery and surgical and metabolic obesity