Below is the resume of Dr Jesus Irineo Gallarzo Ramirez, orthopedic and trauma surgeon from Mexico. He has a vast experience in bone & joint surgeries and has a number of satisfied clients from the USA.
Jesus Irineo Gallarzo Ramirez – CURRICULUM VITAE
Date of birth: October 28, 1977.
Citizenship: Dual nationality – Mexican and American
Languages known: 100% fluency in Spanish and English.
Universidad Autonoma de Cd. Juarez.
Institute of Biomedical Sciences.
Cd. Juarez, Medical School.
Cd. Juarez, Chih.
February 1996 to December 2000
Hospital General de Zona no. 35 del IMSS,
Cd. Juarez Chih.
January 2001 to January 2002
Centro de Salud Rural Concentrado,
Municipio de Namiquipa, Chih.
State Health Services.
February 2002 to February 2003
Orthopedic and Traumatology Hospital ‘Magdalena de las Salinas’
March 2003 to February 2007
- The hospital where Dr Ramirez did his residency provides unique experience with its modular approach towards orthopedic surgery. A large number of patients are treated with the most advanced techniques such as joint replacement (hip, knee and shoulder and elbow), arthroscopic surgery, spinal surgery (spinal fusion, discectomy and deformities) and sports injuries. It is the largest Orthopedic Hospital in Latin America with over 500 beds.
- Wide experience in knee and shoulder arthroscopic surgery obtained in an Ambulatory Surgery Clinic in the Hospital Regional, 1 October, ISSSTE in Mexico City.
- Current practice at the Hospital Regional no. 66, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social. Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua.
- Private practice in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- February 2002 to February 2003: Worked as medical consultant at the Mexican Red Cross.
- 3 March 2007: Certified by the ‘Consejo Mexicano de Ortopedia y Traumatologia, A.C’ (Orthopaedic and Traumatology board) with honors in Mexico City.
- 1 May 2007 till date: Active member of the Mexican Collage of Orthopedics and Traumatology (Colegio Mexicano de Ortopedia y Traumatologia).
- Currently an International Affiliate Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
- During his last year of residency, Dr Ramirez served as chief of resident in the Hospital de Ortopedia y Traumatologia Magdalena de las Salinas, U.M.A.E., IMSS.
Courses and additional training
- 7-9 February 2007: International Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery Course in Mexico City with European profesors Dr. Jose Achalandabaso and Dr. Pau Golano.
- 3-5 July 2008: AO Spine Principles Course in Veracruz, Mexico.
Participation in symposia
- 27 April 2007: XXIV Jornada Nacional de Orthopedia, 52nd Annual Reunion, Sociedad Mexicana de Ortopedia. Puebla, Pue..
- Participated in a lecture of spine surgery (‘Efectividad del injerto libre de perone para el tratamiento de la deformidad cifotica angular de la columna vertebral’).
- 2006: XXVIII Congreso Nacional de Ortopedia, Sociedad Mexicana de Ortopedia. Mexico D. F.
- Participated in a seminar concerning arthroscopic surgery (‘mosaicoplastia versus discos de carbono en el tratamiento de lesiones condrales en deportistas’).
Submit free quote request on right for considering orthopedic surgery by Dr. Jesus Gallarzo and other world class orthopedic surgeons.